The Fall of the Patriots | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

No but it would be an honor if not so disconcerting, that when freed from the non-business domestic ball and chain internet embargo and back to goldbricking on your employer's time and dime, your first order of business is to immediately search out my FH posts, made while most everyone else is allowed to post even in obscure sections and threads. I"d be flattered rather than wary, if not having seen evidence of your behavioral pathologies up close and personal.

But even you have to admit that it's a little pathetic for someone to run up 37thousand posts on 2 opponents' boards as well as close to 50 thousand posts on his own home board - especially considering the overwhelming majority are made during business hours on an employer's dime and time. :idk:

And you "discuss" reality unless it applies to the jets and the Butt Burglar... where everyone else is delusional but you.. right!

what is pathetic is a grown man following another man to various message boards, created 15+ pages of bad photoshops dedicated to that man and supposedly being single yet spending his fri and sat nights at home posting on message boards- that is pathetic.

Considering you obviously are not allowed to post from home without special dispensation

It's actually pathetic that you obviously have such a keep busy or non-important job with no expectations of productivity
» that you have the time for 37thousand posts on FH and Buffalo Range
» and close to 50thousand posts on TGG
» mostly during working hours glomming onto someone else's dime and time.

Not to mention it's pathetic that you believe someone who's auditing competitive boards spending a mil-fraction of the time you spend here and elsehwere is there to follow you rather than determine what other fans think.

Stalker_logo-1.png

... nearing 30,000 running-in-circle posts, half of which are defending buttfumble, on a rival's message board with nothing valuable to offer.
don't forget the 9thousand on a Buffalo board also... and heaven knows how many elsewhere. Most when he's being paid to work. Hard not to bump into his spin. And that's the most pathetic thing: he actually thinks he's important enough to stalk or follow when the reality is he's so prolific (at least during work hours) that he's hard not to bump into.

I know you post on some other non football related boards vaark. does it have any relevance to any of these discussions?

I know you post on some other non football related boards vaark. does it have any relevance to any of these discussions?

the relevance is that like 95% of everyone on FH, I post days, nights and weekends. And during the days, I'm actually simultaneously being productive - but even if I wasn't, it would be to only my detriment since I'm self-employed and no one else is dependent on my productivity impacting their jobs or the bottom line or negatively effected by my OCDism. And when I post on diverse boards, it's not to prop up the Fins or troll the members with bull****.

just like w/ football discussions you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to me. it isn't relevant to anything except you deflecting from your lack of basic football knowledge. I feel bad for you, you have such an inferiority complex that you have to try to bash someone who you don't even know.

worry about yourself and please get help.

just like w/ football discussions you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to me. it isn't relevant to anything except you deflecting from your lack of basic football knowledge. I feel bad for you, you have such an inferiority complex that you have to try to bash someone who you don't even know.

That is one of the clearest examples of projection I've ever seen.

reflections8-1.jpg

Sorry it took some time to respond.. I was actually busy being productive

Get a room guys lol. Im still not sure why a Jets fan posts so much on a dolphin board. I admit I have never been on any other football team board. We even get some Patriot fans on the board. Let me tell you if Im a patriot fan , my wins would say enough rather than trolling a dolphin board.
I do find your posts much more interesting than the what grinds my gears guy that I wont name to be polite.

I have been a few other teams boards, and frankly it is just as annoying as FH. Everyone is an expert.
NYJUCT is the definition of troll. Anyone that spends as much time on the computer/phone has got to be socially retarded and unable to express themselves in a social setting.
Just my .02

These comments from former Dolphin coach Jimmy Johnson ring the most true .

Cowher's not the only one who feels that way. Former Dallas Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson talked about it in an interview on WFAN in September 2007, weeks after the Spygate story broke. Johnson, who won 2 Super Bowl rings during his tenure in Dallas, discussed his thoughts on what Belichick did, but also that videotaping signals was commonplace while he was a coach in the NFL.

"Oh please. I've said it on our show," said Johnson when asked if he was bothered by what Belichick did. "Eighteen years ago a scout for the Chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if they're not on the press box side you can't do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago."

Johnson said that the reason why the commissioner came down as hard as he did on New England was because of the fact a memo was sent out to stop that practice shortly before that it was discovered they were still doing it.

"No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league," said Johnson. "And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And so that's when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying don't do it any more, he did it.

When asked if he ever stole signals, Johnson said, "Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did."

"I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you're going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace."

Thank you. Good post. This is a point of contention for pats fans often. Personally, I don't know why it's allowed on the sideline and not from the press box. I have no idea. If you see it, you see it.
Crygate was a situation where Roger Goodell, fresh on the job, over reacted for Belichick's insubordination. The fine and penalty was ridiculous. A 1st round draft pick for doing what other Superbowl coaches said everyone did.

Nobody knows what "Spygate" was when pressed. They often just point to the penalty, and say "See, The Commissioner gave you the worst penalty is league history", then immediately contradict their own assertion by saying he destroyed the evidence to protect our name. In truth, the Broncos received the worst penalty, from the Commissioner before, much more seasoned and respectable, for cheating the salary cap and paying people under the table to keep Terrell Davis on the team for two Superbowls. No mention of that ever though, despite how much more obvious it is.

There was no conspiracy, and their was no "cheating". It was simply Roger's first and greatest blunder, and a media that found a ratings goldmine building the simple violation in a technicality of location into the infamous... "Spygate."

And now the word just evokes emotion and conjures imagery of Belichick's sinister mind reading, all knowing, "cheater" Empire that knows all your plays before you even call them.

Completely baseless word-hysteria has tarnished the only Superbowl dynasty of the salary cap era.

A loss for football.

Oh, look, summer is over and it's beginning to get chilly. Isn't this when you have your annual Miami implosion? No? Still two or three weeks to go? Not that cold yet? Ok.

I'm just shocked you'e not a Seahawks fan yet.

Back
Top Bottom