The Fall of the Patriots | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

You guys are mad, just like Jet fans, Steeler fans, Colt fans, and all the rest of 'em.

Very obvious.

You guys are mad, just like Jet fans, Steeler fans, Colt fans, and all the rest of 'em.

Very obvious.

And there goes your argument.

"You guys are mad" the age old cop out.

Go back to your own forum.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Brady and The Patriots have not won anything in such a long time. They are well past their prime and just getting worse each year.
The only question now is whether Brady and Belicheck retire together. Bill cannot build a team. He can coach OK, but the success went to his head.
The Pats are an average team with a past prime elite QB. Brady can can have a few good games, but the bad games are just as frequent.
You guys will be lucky to reach .500 this year. Buffalo and Miami (both teams with weaknesses) both have the pass rush to defeat you.
Reading this Patriots fan's chest thumping posts is really rather pathetic.
The Fins have been down for many years and fooled a few times during that span, but at least we are honest about our team (and maybe too critical at times).
Pats fans like this guy remind me of Obama supporters.
:snack:

These comments from former Dolphin coach Jimmy Johnson ring the most true .

Cowher's not the only one who feels that way. Former Dallas Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson talked about it in an interview on WFAN in September 2007, weeks after the Spygate story broke. Johnson, who won 2 Super Bowl rings during his tenure in Dallas, discussed his thoughts on what Belichick did, but also that videotaping signals was commonplace while he was a coach in the NFL.

"Oh please. I've said it on our show," said Johnson when asked if he was bothered by what Belichick did. "Eighteen years ago a scout for the Chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if they're not on the press box side you can't do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago."

Johnson said that the reason why the commissioner came down as hard as he did on New England was because of the fact a memo was sent out to stop that practice shortly before that it was discovered they were still doing it.

"No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league," said Johnson. "And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And so that's when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying don't do it any more, he did it.

When asked if he ever stole signals, Johnson said, "Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did."

"I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you're going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace."

You have any evidence the Patriots "taped the rams to win a Superbowl?"

What the hell does that even mean?

whenever his team loses or teams he hates wins he makes a lot of excuses. Don't pay attention. Dolphin fans forget about the perception of them when Shula was w/ them and they were always contending.

If the taping was utterly worthless, why spend the time, effort, and money to do it? Or are you implying that the world's greatest sports organization is prone to doing worthless things?

at least they won while doing it, Jimmy Johnson admitted doing the same thing and he still couldn't win in Miami.

You must have missed all the dink and dunks to Welker/hernandez/gronk, that was a good chunk of brady's passing yards and TD's, after they break tackles.

never won a SB w/ those guys. Brady will beat you any way he can. the best I have seen this generation and it's not close.

at least they won while doing it, Jimmy Johnson admitted doing the same thing and he still couldn't win in Miami.

Johnson's record in Miami.
96 8-8
97 9-7
98 10-6

Couldnt win in Miami? Sure seems like a winning record to me.

96 8-8
97 9-7
98 10-6

Johnson in his 2 divisional playoff games in Miami:

38-3 loss
62-7 loss

96 8-8
97 9-7
98 10-6

Johnson himself said it was commonplace during his time as an NFL coach. What the pats did wrong was not comply when the NFL sent the memo out thus breaking the rule which they got punished for.
This silliness that the only reason they won was because of cheating is pure fiction.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Johnson in his 2 divisional playoff games in Miami:

38-3 loss
62-7 loss

Well he did do it in Dallas and won two superbowls

It must be workday hours - what's come to be known the Non-*****-whipped Internet-AccessTime"

But the guy who's known as the biggest Rex and Buttchez excuse-maker on TGG and FH accusing anyone else of making excuses is a comical way to start the day... so carry on.

It must be workday hours - what's come to be known the Non-*****-whipped Internet-AccessTime"

But the guy who's known as the biggest Rex and Buttchez excuse-maker on TGG and FH accusing anyone else of making excuses is a comical way to start the day... so carry on.

vaark has run out of excuse so he starts attacking, so predictable and to be call an excuse maker by the king of all excuse makers is flattering.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Johnson himself said it was commonplace during his time as an NFL coach. What the pats did wrong was not comply when the NFL sent the memo out thus breaking the rule which they got punished for.
This silliness that the only reason they won was because of cheating is pure fiction.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Well he did do it in Dallas and won two superbowls

he did and would have won more if he stayed but the dolphin part is more relevant to this discussion.

vaark has run out of excuse so he starts attacking, so predictable and to be call an excuse maker by the king of all excuse makers is flattering.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

he did and would have won more if he stayed but the dolphin part is more relevant to this discussion.

LOL.. "attacking" is pointing out the lack of self-awareness of someone known as the biggest excuse maker on 2 boards accusing (attacking) someone else of what he's become best known for? too ****ing funny. The mere fact that you're oblivious about the years you've been taken to task on 2 boards for excusing the poor play of Sanchez and poor coaching of the Glorified DC would indicate you really are either that oblivious or merely about as smart as Geno seems to be. :idk:

YOu're just mad cuz when I went into the Buffalo Range this weekend where I'm a long term lurking member to see what the consensus was on Orton, when stumbling on your typical "he's not a winner" posts in typical familiar fashion inserting yourself to deflate an internal upbeat hopeful Bills fan thread, I couldn't resist grabbing for my sig tag line one of the responses of a long term Range member who obviously knows you and your nearly 9000 posts all too well . Did you go back to apologize yet?

It's both an honor and incredibly creepy that you stalk me on so many message boards but when you have nothing else going on in your life I guess that is what you do?:idk:

I don't deflate anything, I discuss reality. folks like you that are miserable want everything rosy on the board, it would make you feel better if I lied and told you how great Miami was but I am about reality.

Back
Top Bottom