The hammer will be dropped | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The hammer will be dropped

I originally thought the league would do the right thing but them delaying it as long as they could and the pats winning the SB make me think it will be swept under the rug. I'm personally debating if it is if I want to continue bothering with football, to many other things to be involved with rather than a sport that is only self serving and doesn't give a rats ars about ethics.

I have been thinking the same exact thing. With the terrible ball spots and outrageous calls on the field just during the playoffs makes you wonder how the NFL can continue to not have full-time "younger" officials. Between being worried about spankings, pot smoking, and any other thing you can think of that is none of their business the NFL managed to screw it up this year. Now Warren Sapp gets fired for basically trying to get laid. Think about it. There are lots of reasons not to pick up a prostitute, but should losing your job be one of them? The past year the jokes than on all of us.

Ted Wells has probably been instructed to stretch this out for months until the public has lost interest and then come out with an inconclusive finding where the Pat get a warning. It's BS but that what i think will happen.
Yep. The results will be quietly released during a busy newsday or natural disaster somewhere. It will be listed on the ticker scroll at the bottom of ESPN: "Ted Wells releases report, deflated ball report was exaggerated, no penalty for Patriots"

Yep. The results will be quietly released during a busy newsday or natural disaster somewhere. It will be listed on the ticker scroll at the bottom of ESPN: "Ted Wells releases report, deflated ball report was exaggerated, no penalty for Patriots"

They better not forget the apology.

Anyone who thinks that tough discipline will be administered to the Pats also probably believes that the videotapes of Spygate were destroyed "for the good of the league" and with altruistic motives.

Probably also believes in the tooth fairy. Belichick in a tutu bringing gifts for nice boys and girls, lol.

LD

Vintage Ted Wells. He will not report anything that states the refs were not up to snuff because that makes the NFL look bad. He will not hammer the HC and QB directly. He WILL talk that the Pats were sloppy with their protocol.

Most of all he will make "suggestions" on what to do in the future so the playing field is level.

A compromised report.

Concur. Ted Wells is the best spin doctor/cleaner that the NFL's $ can buy... think about that the next time anyone goes to acquire more merchandise.

You mean to tell me that Brady didn't know the balls were deflated, a QB that throws balls every day, He knows they were under inflated, Like the coach going on National TV telling everyone that the weather caused the air to vary in the balls. Not one person asked the question , Why didn't the Colts ball loose 2 lbs of air and make this man out to be a liar he is. This kind of cheating has been done in every game they played in 2014. Like Brady he just didn't know, He had to ask someone to take air out of the balls , just the way he likes them. The NFL will do nothing to these people their just as bad .

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/bill-belichick-meteorologists-beef

http://www.businessinsider.com/weat...lichicks-criticism-of-weather-reports-2014-11

p.s. I said, to a friend... Allowing Suh to play in the wild card game; they were going with marketing and $ over ethics and the history of Suh being a jacka$$. Why should deflategate be any different?

Anyone who thinks that tough discipline will be administered to the Pats also probably believes that the videotapes of Spygate were destroyed "for the good of the league" and with altruistic motives.

Probably also believes in the tooth fairy. Belichick in a tutu bringing gifts for nice boys and girls, lol.

LD

Without a doubt. The NFL has a strong economic interest to exonerate the Cheaters.

I bet they lose a 3rd or 4th round pick. Not like it will hurt them with the comp picks they receive.

B-N8k2FCAAE-pjP.jpg

I bet they lose a 3rd or 4th round pick. Not like it will hurt them with the comp picks they receive.

they will not lose squat. Nothing to see here, move on. Swept under the rug. The NFL clearly has its own issues and there is no way they will get anything on the Pats... I wish more than anyone I was wrong about this

they will not lose squat. Nothing to see here, move on. Swept under the rug. The NFL clearly has its own issues and there is no way they will get anything on the Pats... I wish more than anyone I was wrong about this

There is no way they get anything on the Pats because there is nothing to get. This has always been a witch hunt from the get go.

I've read some pretty stupid **** written (leaked) from un-named "sources" since the very beginning and its still coming. There has been too much of this leaking for the league to sweep this under the proverbial carpet. One thing we know for certain is the league needs to do some major house cleaning within its own ranks.

There is no way they get anything on the Pats because there is nothing to get. This has always been a witch hunt from the get go.

I've read some pretty stupid **** written (leaked) from un-named "sources" since the very beginning and its still coming. There has been too much of this leaking for the league to sweep this under the proverbial carpet. One thing we know for certain is the league needs to do some major house cleaning within its own ranks.

How do you know there is "nothing to get"? I freely admit that I have no idea what happened and you may be right that they didn't do anything wrong... you may also be wrong. What we do have is Brady admitting he likes a deflated ball, that's motive. We have the footballs disappearing into a bathroom for 98 seconds, that's opportunity. We have 11 out of the 12 balls under-inflated (by how much nobody really knows at this point), that's the evidence. There is enough here that deserves an investigation and plenty to be suspicious about. Saying this is a witch hunt is just silly. I'm sure the NFL orchestrated this whole thing because the Patriots were winning too much... just stop.

How do you know there is "nothing to get"? I freely admit that I have no idea what happened and you may be right that they didn't do anything wrong... you may also be wrong. What we do have is Brady admitting he likes a deflated ball, that's motive. We have the footballs disappearing into a bathroom for 98 seconds, that's opportunity. We have 11 out of the 12 balls under-inflated (by how much nobody really knows at this point), that's the evidence. There is enough here that deserves an investigation and plenty to be suspicious about. Saying this is a witch hunt is just silly. I'm sure the NFL orchestrated this whole thing because the Patriots were winning too much... just stop.

Brady saying he likes the ball pressure at 12.5 is not motive, nothing illegal about that. We don't know how many balls were actually under inflated nor do we know by how much any of these balls were under the min. As to the reporting and leaking from un-named sources it has very much been a witch hunt.

Brady saying he likes the ball pressure at 12.5 is not motive, nothing illegal about that. We don't know how many balls were actually under inflated nor do we know by how much any of these balls were under the min. As to the reporting and leaking from un-named sources it has very much been a witch hunt.

come on, if your going to come on this site at least do a little research... Brady specifically said back in 2011 on WEEI radio that he likes a slightly under-inflated football. Please educate me on why the NFL would want to orchestrate a witch hunt on their flag ship franchise? I have asked many Patriots fans this question and I have yet to get an answer that makes any sense. The mis-information and leaks is just bad reporting, everybody wants to be first with the story before vetting it out... hardly a witch hunt. I know it may be hard for you to believe but just maybe the Pats were up to some nefarious activity thus the reason for the investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom