The hammer will be dropped | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The hammer will be dropped

come on, if your going to come on this site at least do a little research... Brady specifically said back in 2011 on WEEI radio that he likes a slightly under-inflated football. Please educate me on why the NFL would want to orchestrate a witch hunt on their flag ship franchise? I have asked many Patriots fans this question and I have yet to get an answer that makes any sense. The mis-information and leaks is just bad reporting, everybody wants to be first with the story before vetting it out... hardly a witch hunt. I know it may be hard for you to believe but just maybe the Pats were up to some nefarious activity thus the reason for the investigation.

Tell me if the Wells investigation concludes and finds no fault of the patriots would you believe it?

Tell me if the Wells investigation concludes and finds no fault of the patriots would you believe it?

I would have no reason not to believe it. Unless they have video of someone deflating the balls or someone admits to it the NFL will be hard pressed to do much of anything... but guess what? That doesn't mean they didn't, I mean even OJ was found innocent

There is no way they get anything on the Pats because there is nothing to get. This has always been a witch hunt from the get go.

I've read some pretty stupid **** written (leaked) from un-named "sources" since the very beginning and its still coming. There has been too much of this leaking for the league to sweep this under the proverbial carpet. One thing we know for certain is the league needs to do some major house cleaning within its own ranks.

:bobdole:

Clearly, it's not just a river in Egypt.

.... still waiting on a logical reason why the NFL would orchestrate this witch hunt...

.... still waiting on a logical reason why the NFL would orchestrate this witch hunt...

Well all of the stories I've seen were leaked by un-named league sources so tell me who is orchestrating the press witch hunt.

What a stupid thread. What ever brought you to the silly conclusion that Tom Brady would be suspended at all? Nevermind a full year.

So dumb.

I would have no reason not to believe it. Unless they have video of someone deflating the balls or someone admits to it the NFL will be hard pressed to do much of anything... but guess what? That doesn't mean they didn't, I mean even OJ was found innocent

nice double talk

nice double talk

not double talk at all... everyday guilty parties are found to be innocent due to lack of evidence, doesn't mean they didn't do, just means they couldn't prove it. If ultimately this is what happens then I would have no reason not to accept it. unlike delusional Pats fans I don't wear a tin foil hat on my head waiting for the next conspiracy theory as to why the NFL is out to get my team.

not double talk at all... everyday guilty parties are found to be innocent due to lack of evidence, doesn't mean they didn't do, just means they couldn't prove it. If ultimately this is what happens then I would have no reason not to accept it. unlike delusional Pats fans I don't wear a tin foil hat on my head waiting for the next conspiracy theory as to why the NFL is out to get my team.

The question was if the wells investigation concludes that the patriots are not at fault would you believe it.
The short answer to that question minus all your BS about OJ and tin hats is no you would not believe it.

The question was if the wells investigation concludes that the patriots are not at fault would you believe it.
The short answer to that question minus all your BS about OJ and tin hats is no you would not believe it.

Ok maybe I wasn't making myself clear. If the wells report comes out and they explain that the balls were " a few ticks under" the minimum and mostly that was due to the weather or really anything that logically explains why the balls were under inflated than I will believe it and accept it. If they simply come back and say we do not know how the footballs got this way but they were in fact under inflated... Then yes I will continue to be suspicious but still accept the report for what it is. If the Wells report comes back and finds the Pats were up to no good and in fact guilty of this... Will you believe it?

Ok maybe I wasn't making myself clear. If the wells report comes out and they explain that the balls were " a few ticks under" the minimum and mostly that was due to the weather or really anything that logically explains why the balls were under inflated than I will believe it and accept it. If they simply come back and say we do not know how the footballs got this way but they were in fact under inflated... Then yes I will continue to be suspicious but still accept the report for what it is. If the Wells report comes back and finds the Pats were up to no good and in fact guilty of this... Will you believe it?

Yes I will. As for Mr. Wells and this investigation I'd be more disappointed in a (we don't know what happened) answer than the Patriots intentionally
deflating the balls.
I'm sick of reading BS stories especially on the national Inquirer of sports ESPN.com. I also believe that the league isn't merely the suits in the NFL office but includes owners and GM's. Someone or more either in the league office or someone connected to a league office employee is spoon feeding BS to the press. Why would anyone within the league be leaking anything in the first place? Now look they've incriminated Mr. McNally whom appears to be an innocent pats employee set up by some ball swiping league employee. Not only did they incriminate McNally they printed his name and the town he lives in? This story is turning out to be a ready for prime time mini series.
Its a witch hunt.

Yes I will. As for Mr. Wells and this investigation I'd be more disappointed in a (we don't know what happened) answer than the Patriots intentionally
deflating the balls.
I'm sick of reading BS stories especially on the national Inquirer of sports ESPN.com. I also believe that the league isn't merely the suits in the NFL office but includes owners and GM's. Someone or more either in the league office or someone connected to a league office employee is spoon feeding BS to the press. Why would anyone within the league be leaking anything in the first place? Now look they've incriminated Mr. McNally whom appears to be an innocent pats employee set up by some ball swiping league employee. Not only did they incriminate McNally they printed his name and the town he lives in? This story is turning out to be a ready for prime time mini series.
Its a witch hunt.
Well I agree with pretty much everything you said above... Except the witch hunt part. Good conversation though.

Congrats to the Pats for earning their 4th SB title, all the cheating stuff is nonsense. Just jealous talk, we all hate them but it's ok to tip our caps to greatness. all teams look for a way to bend rules to gain an edge.

Back
Top Bottom