The Kenny McKinley Memorial Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Kenny McKinley Memorial Thread

sure, but whats that got to do with him? He was obviously a selfish and weak human being. I can feel for his friends and family.....him, not so much.
Bro. People dont have suicidal thoughts just cause they feel like it. Something must have happened or they have a special gene that makes them prone to it. How do you know he was selfish? He probably was weak, but that's not his fault. I do feel for him as he obvously had problems up in his brain that most likely weren't his fault. They were natural or came by what may have hapenned during his life.

I kinda have to agree with Armyfin here. He killed himself, he left a young son and a family behind during his selfish act. His family didn't deserve that and he acted selfishly. But my condolences to his family, my prayers go out to them.

heartless....

yo bro, the dude passed away, can u show some respect and not say anything negative bout mckinley in this thread? Classless...

For 1, this is a message board, not a funeral.Having spent 9 yrs in the military (where the suicide rate is well above civilian life) having been through 3 deployments, going for #4 next month, I've seen my fare share of suicides.I have 0 respect or remorse for people who feel life is so bad they decide the only thing left to do is make life worse for everyone that knows them.Our chaplains assistant blew his brains out all over his living area...why? bc his gf broke up with him. Get ****ing real.I've been through a lot and seen a lot of ****, why would I take the easy route for me and make everything worse for everyone around me? No thanks, it's just not in me. I'm sorry if my feelings or views are not in line with yours, but at least we can both hate the Jets.

Im from Mableton GA Kenny's home town.. This is crazy RIP Kenny McKinley its a sad day.

But maybe that's not as bad as what he was going through...

For 1, this is a message board, not a funeral.Having spent 9 yrs in the military (where the suicide rate is well above civilian life) having been through 3 deployments, going for #4 next month, I've seen my fare share of suicides.I have 0 respect or remorse for people who feel life is so bad they decide the only thing left to do is make life worse for everyone that knows them.Our chaplains assistant blew his brains out all over his living area...why? bc his gf broke up with him. Get ****ing real.I've been through a lot and seen a lot of ****, why would I take the easy route for me and make everything worse for everyone around me? No thanks, it's just not in me. I'm sorry if my feelings or views are not in line with yours, but at least we can both hate the Jets.

this. My cousin tried to kill herself 2+ times over boyfriends that left her. It's the worse thing you can do to your family and friends.

Bronco's second year receiver dies suddenly

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...23-found-dead-at-his-home?module=HP_headlines

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos wide receiver Kenny McKinley was found dead in his home Monday, authorities said. He was 23.

Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson said authorities were called to McKinley's home in Centennial and found his body. Robinson said he couldn't provide any more details because detectives were investigating and in the process of notifying relatives.

You people could atleast respect the friends and family involved in all this...you bring shame to being a dolphins fan or a human being for that matter.

ummm....the only person who had no consideration for his family and friends was him...

You people could atleast respect the friends and family involved in all this...you bring shame to being a dolphins fan or a human being for that matter.

I 100% am sad for his family and friends. They didn't deserve this, shut nobody does. I hope his son will be ok.

Lay off ArmyFin. The guy made his choice and took his own life. Nobody has to be sorry for him taking his own life. Is it a sad situation, yes. But don't think that anybody has to have sympathy for someone who would take their own life.

I understand u all have gone threw **** but so what, thats no reason to disrespect mckinley? say r.i.p to the guy and end it at that. Its hes life, if he wanted to end it than its hes choice.

Back
Top Bottom