The Offical OSU thread. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Brad528 said:
Lets Go Blue. Michigan will beat Ohio State while both teams are undefeated and go on to win the Championship. Ohio State is a fraud just like the Irish

:shakeno: Sorry that OSU will have to bring you back to reality.

Brad528 said:
Lets Go Blue. Michigan will beat Ohio State while both teams are undefeated and go on to win the Championship. Ohio State is a fraud just like the Irish

Should be a good game. I'm interested to see how well OSU plays against Iowa, can't afford to come out slow like they have been.

I'm ready for the Iowa game. Ohio State is gonna have to bring their A game, because this is what Iowa has been waiting for all year, especially the fans. Iowa football is what we live for... When OSU comes into Kinnick, they're gonna enter their lovely pink locker rooms and hear the piercing Iowa chants. I wish OSU fans the best of luck, it'll be a good game!

Ohio Sate has a habit of playing to their opponents level for much of the game..but anyone who was there or watched the game vs. PSU knows that a wet ball kept that game even remotely close in the first half.....

The worry I have is that were not gonna be as intensely ready for Iowa as they will for us.....We had a chip on our shoulder @Texas....now were the hunted in a VERY hostlie envirement in Iowa at night....we need to score early and take that crowd out of the game....we dont wanna another Penn State from last year game creeping up on us...

We will NOT face a team with even equal the amount of talent we have...or the type of coach we have....this IMO will be our toughest test between now and the National title game....Imk not woried about Michigan in the shoe, we have a Quarterback and a coach who seem to rise to that occassion...

Witness said:
Blade said:

You have no idea how obnoxious I think that sounds sometimes. Especially when I'm surrounded by Browns and Indians fans. Granted they are doing it mainly because they are drunk, but still.

LOL. trust me i know how annoying and obnoxious it is. When i went to school in Columbus i couldnt go a day without hearin it. But being drunk makes it less annoying, trust me. LOL.

Yea, the only time I really tolerate it is if I'm drunk. And in order for me to contribute, there has to be something worth cheering about.

This is the official OSU thread? Is that Oregon St., Ok. St, Ohio St., or some other college I don't know about? All jokes aside this should be the Ohio St. thread!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
This is the official OSU thread? Is that Oregon St., Ok. St, Ohio St., or some other college I don't know about? All jokes aside this should be the Ohio St. thread!

This is the Ohio ST thread........

Brad528 said:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

....*catches breath*....

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
...*throws up from hyperventilating*....

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: .......

Back
Top Bottom