The Offical OSU thread. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

yes, but people say things like "jay cutler sucks" and "brady quinn is overrated" because they just want to be different from the smart people who say they're great. majpain doesn't know anything about quinn, he juts doesn't like him, just like all the anti-cutler people a few months ago. you really think all those people who said cutler wouldn't do anything ever watched him play? puh-leeze. they really don't know anything.

UF Fin Kat said:
yes, but people say things like "jay cutler sucks" and "brady quinn is overrated" because they just want to be different from the smart people who say they're great. majpain doesn't know anything about quinn, he juts doesn't like him, just like all the anti-cutler people a few months ago. you really think all those people who said cutler wouldn't do anything ever watched him play? puh-leeze. they really don't know anything.

I think that about sums it up. Saying Quinn was bad his first two years is just dumb. Young player on a bad team doesnt prove anything. And he still wasnt horrible, you could see the potential. He has gotten better. I mean how good was Troy Smith his first year or two? He certainly wasnt a heisman candidate.

DonShula84 said:
I think that about sums it up. Saying Quinn wasnt bad his first two years is just dumb. Young player on a bad team doesnt prove anything. And he still wasnt horrible, you could see the potential. He has gotten better. I mean how good was Troy Smith his first year or two? He certainly wasnt a heisman candidate.

Or a starter.

Since this thread has been hijacked by the OSU haters/ Quinn lovers. It seem the Quinn situation is a touchy subject around here, and it also seems my opinion of the guy matters. I rather have Troy Smith than Quinn any day of the week. How about that!

Majpain said:
Since this thread has been hijacked by the OSU haters/ Quinn lovers. It seem the Quinn situation is a touchy subject around here, and it also seems my opinion of the guy matters. I rather have Troy Smith than Quinn any day of the week. How about that!

That's fine, Smith is a great player. I dont necessarily think he's better than Quinn, can't deny he's really good though

Man I was so worred in the 1st quarter. Bearcats played hard. OSU just wore them out as the game went on. I'm really digging Laurenitsis*sp. He stoped the Bearcats from possibly scoring before the half.

DonShula84 said:
You watch that ND/PSU game? You shouldnt be worried

Well what killed PSU was Penalties and TO's. It should be a good game.

DonShula84 said:
Best team in the country

I think OSU is second to Auburn. It's probably a coin flip depending on which team is home IMO actually.

And I'm a Penn State fan, but OSU shouldn't have a challenge until Iowa.

Majpain said:

Penalties on 3rd down at that. Game wasn't as bad as the final score(not counting the points given up to the PSU 2nd team Offense).

Majpain said:

They had 4 penalties for 25 yards. I dont think that cost them the game to a tune of 41-17

Back
Top Bottom