The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread!

Rough weekend, hopefully we gan get back on track against Cleveland.

Being a big Farnsworth fan, I thought I'd just post this quote from him after yesterday's Yankee/A's game:

"I beat him with the pitch," said Farnsworth (2-4) of the homer. "He got the fat part of the bat on it, he had a late swing on it. It was a good hit from a halfway decent hitter. Now we have to forget about it and move on."

Wow, I'd love to see where the ball would land if a hitter beat him with a pitch. Maybe out of Yankee Stadium.

Ray Finkle said:
Being a big Farnsworth fan, I thought I'd just post this quote from him after yesterday's Yankee/A's game:

"I beat him with the pitch," said Farnsworth (2-4) of the homer. "He got the fat part of the bat on it, he had a late swing on it. It was a good hit from a halfway decent hitter. Now we have to forget about it and move on."
Wow, I'd love to see where the ball would land if a hitter beat him with a pitch. Maybe out of Yankee Stadium.

lol.....

OMG the yankees bats are terrible right now

1st and third, lead off doubles, etc all going to waste

rivera brought in for 1-0 lead in 9th
andy phillips error, man on first...

im definitely feeling wang, lol doesnt sound good

but he is becoming more confident and i see good solid outings like we did yesterday in the future

ShuggieOtis said:
another good win, and tomorrow muss is on the mound!

He has struggled a bit of late, after back to abck very good outings by our pitchers it would be great to see Moose bounce back.

nyjunc said:
He has struggled a bit of late, after back to abck very good outings by our pitchers it would be great to see Moose bounce back.

he has struggled

his worst outing of the year tonight, 6 ER, looked really shaky giving up three doubles in a row at times, worse then Big unit a couple of starts ago....

ShuggieOtis said:
he has struggled

his worst outing of the year tonight, 6 ER, looked really shaky giving up three doubles in a row at times, worse then Big unit a couple of starts ago....

We couldn't expect him to be great all year as he was to start the season but hopefully tis isn't a bad sign and just a few games slump. Randy has pitched well in 3 of 4 starts, Wang has pitched well and if we can get moose back to where he was a few weeks back then we'll be in great shape.

Back
Top Bottom