The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread!

Moose in a free agent year so I expect him to have an above average year. Either way he is my favorite (even when we had Rogers, Wells, and Andy) so I'm hoping he does a good job the Yankees have a reason to keep him around (although at a much cheaper price)!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Opening day in the Bronx...Nothing like it!

I actually had tickets to today's game but due to a prior commitment I'm unable to go. :fire:

It's too bad I was going to wear my Red Sox Johnny Damon t-shirt and go out and support the team today.

Yankees losing to the Royals in the bottom of the 7th lol. What a joke, I just got back from the gym expecting to be up big.....instead I come home to this crap!

Mo slams it shut, 9-7 Yankees win. Thank God. They needed this one big time. Can't be losing to the Royals like we did last year!

I just wanted to introduce myself to this thread since I am also a Dolphin/Yankees fan and it's not that common of a combination...great comeback today!!!!!!!!!!!

Saban in '06 said:
I just wanted to introduce myself to this thread since I am also a Dolphin/Yankees fan and it's not that common of a combination...great comeback today!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a lot more common then you think!

Another 1 o'clock start today....this sucks. I got class until 4. Anyways hopefully Chacon has a better outing!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Another 1 o'clock start today....this sucks. I got class until 4. Anyways hopefully Chacon has a better outing!

His offense is coming through for him today. :yes: Their offense is starting to run on all cylinders again. .500 here we come. :up:

I just got done watching the Yankees game (I got the mlb tv) and even though Chacon's numbers today won't show it, he battled his butt off which was good to see. He's still got to pitch better and is a concern against better line-ups but it's early and i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. The bullpen was fabulous and Mike Myers looks real good. I was against his signing but so far so good. Another positive today was that only 3 of the Yankees runs were scored on a merun (by Sheffield in the first). I mean let's face it, the Yankees are a homerun hitting team and rely a lot on it but I also think guys are running the bases better and I think this team can manufacture some runs. 4-4 is a decent start but they've got to finish off the sweep tomorrow and get ready to head to Minnesota to face Santana Friday night!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom