The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: United States vs Mexico

Terrible game by México, same old crap mistakes everywhere :shakeno:

This game was without Onyewu, Cherundolo, Beasley etc.

You guys better get it together If you want to take #1 in the Concacaf in WC Qualifiers

I don't think the coach is in trouble, the team played well, it's just the same story, we don't have finishers up there, decent at best forwards won't cut it.

Omar Bravo sucks big efin time I can't stand that guy

Actually I take that back. I have seen a game where one team couldn't finish many chances, and those chances were far more dangerous than we saw from Mexico and occurred many times more. The only time the US won over Brazil (off a fluke goal and off a performance by Keller that Romario called the greatest by a goalkeeper he's ever seen) was such a game.

As far as your coach is concerned, the American announcers were saying he was hired now so that they could possibly fire him before WC qualifications begin if he can't deliver. I mean Sanchez has been saying he can do this much better than previous coaches. Well, I have no real opinion on it, but whatever is best for your team that's what should happen.

Wow...since I was so happy about what happen with Donovan's goal...I was jumping up and down...I didn't see what Sanchez tried to do to Johnson. That warrants a suspension.

american20flag20picture-1.jpg

Actually I take that back. I have seen a game where one team couldn't finish many chances, and those chances were far more dangerous than we saw from Mexico and occurred many times more. The only time the US won over Brazil (off a fluke goal and off a performance by Keller that Romario called the greatest by a goalkeeper he's ever seen) was such a game.

As far as your coach is concerned, the American announcers were saying he was hired now so that they could possibly fire him before WC qualifications begin if he can't deliver. I mean Sanchez has been saying he can do this much better than previous coaches. Well, I have no real opinion on it, but whatever is best for your team that's what should happen.

I hear you but I seriously doubt Hugo gets fired, I think he will get the same chance as Lavolpe did.

The only way I see him getting fired is if the team starts playing like crap in the qualifications just like when Enrique Meza was in charge.

Hugo will get fired once they lose their first WC qualifier. I just got back from the Pub and that was a great game. First have lacked excitement, but man that second half was great. I was so glad that Tim Howard finished with the clean sheet, he started scaring me around the 70th minute.

Landon is still an overrated punk that needs to step up, but at least he made a play tonight. We really need better strikers than Landon. We really need someone that isn't afraid to blast a shot at the keeper from 25-30 yards out. As I think PrimeTime mentioned, we greatly need someone to control the midfield better. We definitely miss Claudio and I might even say Caligiuri (yes, it's been years, but we need someone like him to step up).

Hugo will get fired once they lose their first WC qualifier. I just got back from the Pub and that was a great game. First have lacked excitement, but man that second half was great. I was so glad that Tim Howard finished with the clean sheet, he started scaring me around the 70th minute.

Landon is still an overrated punk that needs to step up, but at least he made a play tonight. We really need better strikers than Landon. We really need someone that isn't afraid to blast a shot at the keeper from 25-30 yards out. As I think PrimeTime mentioned, we greatly need someone to control the midfield better. We definitely miss Claudio and I might even say Caligiuri (yes, it's been years, but we need someone like him to step up).

I think once they get Beasley back and they unleash Twellman and Eddie Johnson...we might have something...

Landons future on this team cannot be as a striker.

BTW..is it me...or does Clint Dempsey just play in 10 second bursts?

"The mexican fans live in a permanent state of denial."- Coby Jones :lol:

9 games in a row in the USA without a goal. NINE. Forget Azteca stadium...that is like what Wynalda said...nobody can win there..it is unfair advantage since you basically end up playing only 10 minutes while they get all the calls for 90, due to the altitude.

The US OWNS Mexico.

Yeah, great play by the ref:rolleyes:

The Ref is part of the field. Don't be so bitter. I know its tough to swallow...since 2000 you guys haven't beaten us on our "home" turf. We are 7-0-1... (1 tie..) With the goals scored in those games....13-0...:0wned:

The Ref is part of the field. Don't be so bitter. I know its tough to swallow...since 2000 you guys haven't beaten us on our "home" turf. We are 7-0-1... (1 tie..) With the goals scored in those games....13-0...:0wned:

LMAO

Since when the ref is part of the field? so the players can step on him or what?

Back
Top Bottom