The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Amars said:
Lakers looking good. Good Half. Andrew Binium is shutting down Tim Duncan. Have to stop Ginobli.
Have to tip my hat to the Lakers tonight.....Spurs were outplayed tonight.Look forward to the next matchup.:cooldude:

How bout that tomahawk dunk

clear.gif

Dre3000 said:
Have to tip my hat to the Lakers tonight.....Spurs were outplayed tonight.Look forward to the next matchup.:cooldude:
Thanks Dre.We came out in the third quarter like gang busters, 37 points in the third against your Spurs was impressive to see.I definitely feel this was a much bigger win for my young Lakers then for your very well tuned Spurs,but it's only one game and I too am looking forward to seeing you guys again.So Chalk this one up for the good guys:D.Hell I'm hoping this will pump up my Lakers for their up coming trip into Texas(Hou.& Dal.)then right back home for the Rockets again.Including your Spurs that's a tough 4-game stretch.

dominizzo said:
Lakers got lucky!!! I like Lamar Odom though!!!

I take you havent seen many lakers game. So Ill value your comment with a grain of salt.

Amars said:
The heats do not have presence in the middle. The Magics have more presence with Dwight Howard then the heats have with Shaq.

I just saw this comment, and found it so funny that I am posting it in the Heat thread to get some laughs going.

Amars, you really don't believe that right?

SHAQ and ZO give the Heat 2 of the 5 best centers in the NBA really.

A little tip..if you have a 20 and 10 center and then another one that comes off the bench for 5 blocks every night and 9 boards...YOU GOT A PRETTY BIG presence in the middle.

BTW, Amars..the title says "run for #15"...go ahead and list the other 14 championships. (years)

Section126 said:
BTW, Amars..the title says "run for #15"...go ahead and list the other 14 championships. (years)

Do you disagree that Lakers have 14 championships or something

Section you are so blind sometime even some of the heats fans on this board are starting to notice it.

Section126 said:
I just saw this comment, and found it so funny that I am posting it in the Heat thread to get some laughs going.

Amars, you really don't believe that right?

SHAQ and ZO give the Heat 2 of the 5 best centers in the NBA really.

A little tip..if you have a 20 and 10 center and then another one that comes off the bench for 5 blocks every night and 9 boards...YOU GOT A PRETTY BIG presence in the middle.

BTW who your 20 and 10 center? Because as far I know shaq is avg 14pt and 7reb.

Amars said:
BTW who your 20 and 10 center? Because as far I know shaq is avg 14pt and 7reb.

I asked you to list the championships because in the Staples center they only have 9 banners up.

If you go to the Lakers web site it's hard to count them.

BTW..I am blind?

You are the guy that says that the heat has no inside presence.

The 20 and 10 center is the guy that happens to average better than that for his whole career...you know..the guy that happens to have played for the last World Champion? Do you remember that guy? it's the guy that you owe three championships to but you now hate him because he doesn't wear purple and gold.

Seriously....kiss the ring. Then kiss Shaq's behind because he helped you get three.

Back
Top Bottom