The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Section126 said:
I asked you to list the championships because in the Staples center they only have 9 banners up.

If you go to the Lakers web site it's hard to count them.

BTW..I am blind?

You are the guy that says that the heat has no inside presence.

The 20 and 10 center is the guy that happens to average better than that for his whole career...you know..the guy that happens to have played for the last World Champion? Do you remember that guy? it's the guy that you three championships to but you now hate him because he doesn't wear purple and gold.

Seriosly....kiss the ring. Then kiss Shaq's behind because he helped you get three.

Section all i know is the Jazz will destroy those Miserable lakers

Section126 said:
I asked you to list the championships because in the Staples center they only have 9 banners up.

BTW..I am blind?

The 20 and 10 center is the guy that happens to average better than that for his whole career...you know..the guy that happens to have played for the last World Champion? Do you remember that guy? it's the guy that you three championships to but you now hate him because he doesn't wear purple and gold.

Seriosly....kiss the ring. Then kiss Shaq's behind because he helped you get three.

BOOOOOOOO. Take it back to your nasty little old *** teams thread.

Stacks said:
BOOOOOOOO. Take it back to your nasty little old *** teams thread.

Don't throw rocks at the throne.

I'll take it back to the CHAMPIONS thread and leave you guys to debate wether you make it out of the first round.

BTW, have they put up SHAQ's statue up yet outside the Staples center?

Section126 said:

I'll take it back to the CHAMPIONS thread and leave you guys to debate wether you make it out of the first round.

Dear Deflection126,

Do the numbers....

mean anything to you? I'm 28. The Lakers have EIGHT TITLES in my lifetime already. I'm ok with letting you guys have one.

Sincerely,
Stacktacular

Stacks said:
Dear Deflection126,

Do you the numbers....

mean anything to you? I'm 28. The Lakers have EIGHT TITLES in my lifetime already. I'm ok with letting you guys have one.

Sincerely,
Stacktacular

it's nice that YOU allowed us to get one. Can you make it rain tommorow, since I don't feel like taking my car to get washed? Okay, thanks.

PS. In 1988, you were 10 years old. So that means that your real experience with this team was your last three. And we all know who you owe those championships to. THAT is my point, and WHY I find all this SHAQ hate funny, and tragic.

Section126 said:
it's nice that YOU allowed us to get one. Can you make it rain tommorow, since I don't feel like taking my car to get washed? Okay, thanks.

PS. In 1988, you were 10 years old. So that means that your real experience with this team was your last three. And we all know who you owe those championships to. THAT is my point, and WHY I find all this SHAQ hate funny, and tragic.

WRONG again Deflection!!!

I remember Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Scott, Cooper, Rambis, AC Green, Mychal Thompson etc...very very well.

Just go back to your old decrepit cave of a stinky thread and pray that the BIG ARISTOTLE comes back healthy. Cause if he doesn't...you will be the one talking about getting out the first round!!

Section126 said:

BTW..I am blind?

The 20 and 10 center is the guy that happens to average better than that for his whole career...you know..the guy that happens to have played for the last World Champion? Do you remember that guy? it's the guy that you owe three championships to but you now hate him because he doesn't wear purple and gold.

Seriously....kiss the ring. Then kiss Shaq's behind because he helped you get three.

Im talking about TODAY. Not Last year Not the year before, TODAY. It funny how you take Shaq career stats and then you take Zo stats this year and not his career stats. Even though Zo is the starter now and has been for a while. So which is it Career of 06-07 Year to Date?

Im all greatful for Shaq help but he didnt do it alone. He was on the lakers for 4yrs and still couldnt get to the championship. It took Kobe to rise up to be the player that he is and mainly Phil Jackson to get this team the back2back2back championships.

Section126 said:

Bull**** because I remember those great team with Pat Riley. My dad, brother and me use to go to games all the time at the forum. Granted I know more about the game now then before dosent mean the experience is any different.

Section126 said:

If shaq would of ended his career as a lakers then ya, but there are other more deserving that clearly defined being a Lakers. Unlike the heats who will probably put him there for playing like a shell of his former self.

I would like to see these statue up in front of staples.
Jerry West
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Not a break up a friendly converstation but...

Great Win over the spurs! The Lakers are putting themselves in the Top Tier of the Western Conf.

Chavez Ravine said:
Not a break up a friendly converstation but...

Great Win over the spurs! The Lakers are putting themselves in the Top Tier of the Western Conf.

:lol: Its all good.

Now its time for the Texas 2 step.

We have to win on the road. I wont get too excited until after this road trip and until we get to 10 games over .500.

Back
Top Bottom