The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Amars said:
Im talking about TODAY. Not Last year Not the year before, TODAY. It funny how you take Shaq career stats and then you take Zo stats this year and not his career stats. Even though Zo is the starter now and has been for a while. So which is it Career of 06-07 Year to Date?

Im all greatful for Shaq help but he didnt do it alone. He was on the lakers for 4yrs and still couldnt get to the championship. It took Kobe to rise up to be the player that he is and mainly Phil Jackson to get this team the back2back2back championships.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You are talking about Shaq's stats this year like he has played 40 games. He played 4 games.

As for ZO..I am talking about his numbers from last year..and this year. Nothing you can say can make your statement true. if you have SHAQ and ZO..you have not only a presence in the middle...you happen to have the BEST presence in the middle. No other team in the NBA can have a real center out on the floor at all times.

Stacks said:
WRONG again Deflection!!!

I remember Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Scott, Cooper, Rambis, AC Green, Mychal Thompson etc...very very well.

Just go back to your old decrepit cave of a stinky thread and pray that the BIG ARISTOTLE comes back healthy. Cause if he doesn't...you will be the one talking about getting out the first round!!

yeah...okay.

"stinky" thread? Nice ripoff of our thread you got here.

What's hilarious is that I like the Lakers. laker fans sure are angry. They sure hate the Heat too...I wonder why? :lol:

Section126 said:
I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You are talking about Shaq's stats this year like he has played 40 games. He played 4 games.

As for ZO..I am talking about his numbers from last year..and this year. Nothing you can say can make your statement true. if you have SHAQ and ZO..you have not only a presence in the middle...you happen to have the BEST presence in the middle. No other team in the NBA can have a real center out on the floor at all times.

Well then section you proved my point. Its a give in that Shaq will not play a entire season. He will be lucky if he played 2/3 of season. Injured or not it just his character not play a entire season. Did it with the lakers and with the heats. Production wise your gonna get more out of howard in a season then you are with shaq. Im not saying who can be the most dominant because I do believe when shaq is on he so dominant that no one can stop him.

Section126 said:
yeah...okay.

What's hilarious is that I like the Lakers. laker fans sure are angry. They sure hate the Heat too...I wonder why? :lol:

Deflection126 calling someone angry :lol:

Stacks said:
Deflection126 calling someone angry :lol:

You are the one calling me names.

I am hardly angry. I am having fun with the Laker fans in here. Sorry that you can't tell the difference.

Just read into the tone of the posts.

Its all fun. I was messing with Dre not to long ago in the spurs thread before the matchup.
Just makes all the more fun when the lakers beat the heats.

Section126 said:
You are the one calling me names.

I am hardly angry. I am having fun with the Laker fans in here. Sorry that you can't tell the difference.

Just read into the tone of the posts.

The tone of this post makes you sound angry. You are still one of my top 1000 favorite posters on Finheaven though.

GO LAKERS!!!!

I was curious as to how the hell the schedule makers decided the Lakers having 16 of their first 20 games of the season at home made any sense.

Thoughts?

DeathStar said:
whats your guys opinion of this abc wants to make $$$ christmas day lakers-heat game?

Should be an okay game, woulda been better if Shaq was 100% healthy though.

Would rather see another team then L.A., but what are ya gunna do y'know?

SpurzN703 said:
You guys are good but it wont last forever. I see LA winning 50-55 games. The West so far is really tough!

You know I'd be pretty happy with that.

It's about 10-12 games better than most predictions. This team is really coming together.

Walton has become a consistant #3 scorer.
Kwame/Bynum down low have been solid.
and Farmar/Smush have been above average.

Section126 said:
yeah...okay.

I like the Heat..:(

PHINATIC13 said:
I like the Heat..:(

The funny thing I never said I hated the heats. As a lakers fan the teams I hate are the celtics, pistons, and kings. I think most lakers fan hate the same teams.

Stacks said:
The tone of this post makes you sound angry. You are still one of my top 1000 favorite posters on Finheaven though.

GO LAKERS!!!!

You are too sensitive.

Top 1000?

BTW...what is with that lighting in the staples center? It looks like you guys are playing with flash lights.

Back
Top Bottom