The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Chavez Ravine said:
You know I'd be pretty happy with that.

It's about 10-12 games better than most predictions. This team is really coming together.

Walton has become a consistant #3 scorer.
Kwame/Bynum down low have been solid.
and Farmar/Smush have been above average.

Yeah man. Real young team, if you can finish with 50 wins that would be a huge improvement. Keep molding Bynum and Brown. LA could be good and young for a while

Section126 said:
You are too sensitive.

Top 1000?

BTW...what is with that lighting in the staples center? It looks like you guys are playing with flash lights.

There was a bunch of advertising this year before the season started that just said "Lights Out" with the letters like the lakers logo. I didnt know what it meant until opening night. Just the court has light to focus on the game. When I went to game vs. the Griz they turn off all the lights and play the lights out video. After the starting lineup is announced then just the court lights up and thats it. Pretty good idea.

Lights Out Video

lights_out_banner-1.gif

This year, the Lakers are coming out strong. Young. Hungry. Team.
This season the Lakers are a tribe, battling opponents each and every game.
It’s going to be a journey, and everyone can go on it with them. The Lakers are ready.
There is the new, players like Radmanovic, rookies like Farmar, Kobe's number.
There is the continuum, Lamar will dominate, Kwame will flex, Luke will flow.
And all of them will play as a team.
It’s going to be an exciting season, and you won’t want to miss a game.

STAPLES Center will be transformed to bring the focus back to the game.
In the past, lights were so bright everywhere that attention from the court drifted.
This year, the focus is the game.

This season, it's Lights Out.

It's our building, it's how we play, it's what we do.

It's Lights Out.

October 31st, 2006

Amars said:
There was a bunch of advertising this year before the season started that just said "Lights Out" with the letters like the lakers logo. I didnt know what it meant until opening night. Just the court has light to focus on the game. When I went to game vs. the Griz they turn off all the lights and play the lights out video. After the starting lineup is announced then just the court lights up and thats it. Pretty good idea.

Lights Out Video

http://www.nba.com/media/lakers/lights_out_banner.gif
This year, the Lakers are coming out strong. Young. Hungry. Team.
This season the Lakers are a tribe, battling opponents each and every game.
It’s going to be a journey, and everyone can go on it with them. The Lakers are ready.
There is the new, players like Radmanovic, rookies like Farmar, Kobe's number.
There is the continuum, Lamar will dominate, Kwame will flex, Luke will flow.
And all of them will play as a team.
It’s going to be an exciting season, and you won’t want to miss a game.

STAPLES Center will be transformed to bring the focus back to the game.
In the past, lights were so bright everywhere that attention from the court drifted.
This year, the focus is the game.

This season, it's Lights Out.

It's our building, it's how we play, it's what we do.

It's Lights Out.

October 31st, 2006
Thats a pretty cool lil theme.I like it.

People were too busy lookin at celebs and stuff.

LIGHTS OUT

You just get distracted from so much crap that happens around. Well I least I do so this great idea.

Tough road schedule ahead. Next 22 out 32 are on the road. Starting with the Texas 2 step Houston and Dallas.

Amars said:
Tough road schedule ahead. Next 22 out 32 are on the road. Starting with the Texas 2 step Houston and Dallas.

The season is really just about to start huh. Did you see where that pizza joint was?

Amars said:
You just get distracted from so much crap that happens around. Well I least I do so this great idea.

I was sitting behind Salma Hayek last year and got distracted for the whole game. I really don't even remember who was playing

DAM IT. WTF happen to Lamar Odom. He went to the locker room in the 1st Qtr and now he off to hospital for a MRI. I didnt even see what happen to him. Not even the play by play guys knows what happen. Great this is not what the lakers need to start the road trip. This is going to be a test for the bench.

So far Lakers are leading at the half. Kobe is going off, Luke is playing great and so is smush parker. Kwame is defending Yao good and now Yao has 3 fouls.

Amars said:
DAM IT. WTF happen to Lamar Odom. He went to the locker room in the 1st Qtr and now he off to hospital for a MRI. I didnt even see what happen to him. Not even the play by play guys knows what happen. Great this is not what the lakers need to start the road trip. This is going to be a test for the bench.

So far Lakers are leading at the half. Kobe is going off, Luke is playing great and so is smush parker. Kwame is defending Yao good and now Yao has 3 fouls.
****! I just got home and turned the game myself...

...man I know we are only halfway though the third..but I'm very impressed we're up by 10 without Lamar...

wow they are moving the ball around great. WOOHOO!! KWAME TO THE HOLE!!

UP 18!!!!

Oh no. Why would you pull Kobe with 9 minutes? This is the NBA

Back
Top Bottom