***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

IMO we have to win it this year and next year for Lebron to stay here. I hate caring for sports and it's so bitter sweet when your team has all these expectations

This series is getting so nerve wracking its ridiculous. The Heat played complete opposite as game 3. What the Fack was Wade doing in the first half particularly that second quarter. LAZY LAZY LAZY. No hustle no enegry the only ones fighting are birdman and Lebron. No one else is rebounding. Wade is not fighting for boards because of his knee and it shows. If the Heat wants to win those second chance points HAVE to stop. we would have won by ten if not for those easy rebounds touching the floor and Pacers grabbing them.

Time for everyone to pull their own weight and stop looking at Lebron to hadn them victories. It happened once in game 3. they need to start doing it every game. No excuses. MAN UP and play Defense!

Spurs getting so much rest/prep time for us...

6721A55EDD33413C9FC99443DBB68BB145420000-1.jpg

Shooting 39% and being out-rebounded by 19 is why Miami lost

We played like **** and didn't deserve to win. I don't get how inconsistent they get. One night they click like we think they should and the next they tank. But the officiating in that game was horrible, I never complain about refs but they tanked it.

We played like **** and didn't deserve to win. I don't get how inconsistent they get. One night they click like we think they should and the next they tank. But the officiating in that game was horrible, I never complain about refs but they tanked it.

That's why it's a 7 game series. I think Miami pulls it out.

Way to come out like a bunch of ****ing vagina's. Why the **** can't they come out and take control of a game? This series is tough but ****ing **** man, come out and control the game. All we've done is play from behind.

I feel a burn sensation all throughout my body....I'm so ****ing pissed off right now.

Dwyane Wade is awful.

Dude needs to sit.

Heat beat the brakes off of Indiana in that third quarter with Wade on the bench.

Stay angry LeBron stay angry!!! Bout freaking time they played with some fire in the belly, 3-2 lead isn't safe against this Indiana team, I want to end this in Indy, I don't think i can take another game being angry angry for 2 quarters then angry proud the other 2 quarters or my spleen may rupture.

I feel like a ****ing icy/hot bottle....It feels good to be up 3-2 but take this same killer instinct into Indiana and close them out!!! Let's go HEAT!!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Dwyane Wade is awful.

Dude needs to sit.

Heat beat the brakes off of Indiana in that third quarter with Wade on the bench.

I think he went into the locker room to shoot up his knee to try and give LeBron a rest but that didn't work. I feel so bad for him. I love Wade but yeah he's stunk it up

Anyone else think Miller needs to get a few minutes?? Battier has been horrid, Allen has picked it up but only slightly, LeBron and Bosh are our best 3 point shooters right now, hell even try Rashad Lewis, this is killing me.

Anyone else think Miller needs to get a few minutes?? Battier has been horrid, Allen has picked it up but only slightly, LeBron and Bosh are our best 3 point shooters right now, hell even try Rashad Lewis, this is killing me.

I've been saying that Mike Miller needs to get more minutes from game one.

However, Mike Miller is an incredible downgrade on the defensive end. He can't provide what Allen and Battier can on the defensive end. That's why he's not out there more.

This team was built for LeBron and Wade to drive the lane, draw double teams and kick it out to wide open three-point shooters. It's almost impossible for this team to be cold from beyond the arch because if Allen is cold, Battiers hits. If Battier is cold, Miller hits. If Miller is cold, Cole hits. If Cole is cold, Jones hits. And it goes on and on.

Incredibly, it seems like everyone has gone cold since game one of the Chicago series.

I think he went into the locker room to shoot up his knee to try and give LeBron a rest but that didn't work. I feel so bad for him. I love Wade but yeah he's stunk it up

I hate it for him as well. It sucks because we all love Wade as a player and person. He has done so much for the city of Miami...forget about basketball.

But I'm a fan of the Miami Heat. I'm not a fan of individual players beyond the team. In my opinion, Wade's play is dragging this team down and I don't believe that Spo has the balls to sit him for the good of the team.

I remember after Miami won the title in 2006 and I told this dude working in a convenience store that Dwyane Wade might end his career as the greatest player in NBA history to not be in the Hall of Fame because he's so wreckless with his play. He's balls to the wall extreme. Slash and cut to the basket, take on all-comers, score at all costs kind of player. Now he looks as if he is just beat to bloody ****. He's slow. No hops. He looked like he had tried jumping out of a swimming pool on one play tonight where he finished a fastbreak. It's sad to watch this kind of decline but Spo shouldn't let that get in the way of a title run.

Sit him if that's best for the team. If Miami loses this title, nothing will be said of Wade. LeBron will shoulder all of the blame.

Back
Top Bottom