The official official BOXING THREAD! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

anyone see Andre Berto fight last night on espn 2? wow, he is damn impressive dare i say roy jones like. from hand speed to over ****yness.

i am a believer.

anyone see Andre Berto fight last night on espn 2? wow, he is damn impressive dare i say roy jones like. from hand speed to over ****yness.

i am a believer.

I believe he would've done better had he not had the cameras in his face. He got a lil lazy and took a knockdown in one of the later rounds but he's damn good when he's workin hard.

I believe he would've done better had he not had the cameras in his face. He got a lil lazy and took a knockdown in one of the later rounds but he's damn good when he's workin hard.

yea thats what i meant by over ****yness. his whole family is like that though. his brother especially who fights MMA.

but hes one hell of a fighter and is definitely going to make huge noise in this sport

yea thats what i meant by over ****yness. his whole family is like that though. his brother especially who fights MMA.

but hes one hell of a fighter and is definitely going to make huge noise in this sport

How'd his brother look in the MMA match? I fell asleep both nights they came on.

clear.gif

morales/diaz and marquez/vasquez II this week!

it doesn't mean much but i'm still excited for it. 2 of my all time favorites.

Jones 169.5, Trinidad 170!
clear.gif

Yeah, it's on PPV. :shakeno:

This is one I won't be buying, although I would like to see "The Foul Pole" Andrew Golota try to make a comeback.

yeah it's on ppv but looks like b-hop/calzaghe won't be! :woot:

Hopkins-Calzaghe May Move To 4/19, No PPV

By Mark Vester

According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, the highly anticipated bout between champions Joe Calzaghe and Bernard Hopkins may switch from April 12 to April 19. The fight was slated for a April 12 date on HBO Pay-Per-View, but the plans appears to be heading in the direction of an April 19 date on regular HBO.

Schaefer told Dan Rafael that HBO is offering enough money, near $6 million, where the fight could be televised without the necessity of placing the fight on pay-per-view.

"I am working very hard to try to do the Hopkins fight live on HBO," Schaeffer said.

boxingscene.com

I will be at the fight tomorrow night at MSG so I am looking forward to it. Jones and Trinidad are past their primes, but it still should be an exciting fight. I like Roy to win by late round stoppage.

Back
Top Bottom