The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

Cena does suck! Lashley really needs to work on his mic skills

At least Cena can work a watchable match...Lashley is another product of Vinces Big Man fetish, and i really am sick of getting this yam bag shoved down our throats

At least Cena can work a watchable match...Lashley is another product of Vinces Big Man fetish, and i really am sick of getting this yam bag shoved down our throats

Cena is not that great himself. However he is great on the Mic, Like the Rock. Lashley looks like he has alot of Potential and is still very raw, but his Mic Skills are horrible.

Just a random thought while reading these threads, but who would you say has/had the best mic skills? I personally loved The Rock on mic, he could entertain on the mice for half of the show and it still would be a great episode.

Cena is not that great himself. However he is great on the Mic, Like the Rock. Lashley looks like he has alot of Potential and is still very raw, but his Mic Skills are horrible.

Cena has servicable matches, i just dont get people boohooing that he sucks. I respect him just for the fact he got that gimmick over, which NOBODY came close to doing before. He is the Rock with more effort and love for the business in my book

Lashley is a muscle head, incredibly weak on the mike and lacks any real charisma. He gets the Lex Lugar ohh look at that physique pop, but fails to deliver quality matches.

JMHO

Just a random thought while reading these threads, but who would you say has/had the best mic skills? I personally loved The Rock on mic, he could entertain on the mice for half of the show and it still would be a great episode.

Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair and Jimmy Valiant were worlds better on the mike.....different era, but great nonetheless

Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair and Jimmy Valiant were worlds better on the mike.....different era, but great nonetheless

i could never make heads nor tails of what Valiant was talking about. maybe that was because i was looking at (his valet/wife) Big Mama's cleavage.

Flair and Dusty were rock solid though. Flair can still cut loose, they just don't let him. and Dusty's buildup to his match Orton has been good too.

i used to love the lines the Road Warrior Hawk would come up with, though neither Warrior was great with the Mic by any means.

Foley's promo work in ECW was really good. as was Heyman's

Jake Roberts was great on the mic.

Because he didn't have to yell and shout to get across the point. He would almost whisper and the crowd would just all shut up and hang on his every word. IT was surreal how he could manipulate a crowd on the mic

From what I have whatched I would say The Rock. Everytime he was on the mic it was usaully pretty good

The most underrated mic worker ever was The Masked Superstar. His promos were always good, and he came across with the cold intelligent heel character better than just about anyone.

I agree with MikeO as well, Jake Roberts was gold in building programs and getting his opponent as over as Jake himself was.

The most underrated mic worker ever was The Masked Superstar. His promos were always good, and he came across with the cold intelligent heel character better than just about anyone.

I agree with MikeO as well, Jake Roberts was gold in building programs and getting his opponent as over as Jake himself was.

impossible to argue with either of those two on the mic (Superstar and Jake the Snake)...

Masked Superstar is one of the most underrated heels ever in pro wrestling IMHO. the guy could talk and wrestle. the same guy (Bill Eady i believe) went on to become Demolition Axe in WWF.

Back
Top Bottom