The player with the most upside for us with the 9th pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The player with the most upside for us with the 9th pick

They are looking in multiple directions at the moment, I would´nt be suprised if they went J Anderson or Okoye better yet Ginn jr.. It´s hard to get a read on Atlanta.

Only problem is Anderson didn't wow at his workout I hear. So, he might slip outside the top 10.

Levi Brown. The only thing I've heard about him is they're not high on him, which tells me they're keeping their mouths shut for a reason.

I'd love to see Brown taken at 9, then grab a young QB in the 2nd.

Only problem is Anderson didn't wow at his workout I hear. So, he might slip outside the top 10.

I think these workouts are usefull but can not tell the whole story about a player. Its going to be very Interesting to see the poker faces showing there hands come draft day.

They are looking in multiple directions at the moment, I would´nt be suprised if they went J Anderson or Okoye better yet Ginn jr.. It´s hard to get a read on Atlanta.

They won't pick Ginn with the #8 pick or wherever they pick. And I doubt they trade down. Possible, as anything is, but unlikely. They have extra picks in the Schaub trade so they can pick some needs in the second and third round.

They WILL NOT take J. Anderson over Landry. They might take Okoye, but I doubt that as well. IMO, if they stay where they are in the first round, they will take LL.

Same Ginn crap over and over.......We'd be a laughing stock of the league...

Same Ginn crap over and over.......We'd be a laughing stock of the league...

If it means getting Hester like production in the return game and a speedy flanker to spread a defense out . . . by all means . . . let them laugh away.

If it means getting Hester like production in the return game and a speedy flanker to spread a defense out . . . by all means . . . let them laugh away.

You my friend know the main problems with our team, you are not just a weekend fan like some others who post on this site.

Tedd Ginn Jr should be the #9 pick, bar none!

Actually the best overall player as far as fit in our system is Adam Carriker. It's not even close. We're relatively set at the position but it would be great to take him and have Roth eventually rotate in with Holliday and Carriker, until we cut Holliday after a couple years.

To be honest actually it's not a bad idea to just bite the bullet and draft him because he is that good. There hasn't been a more perfect 3-4 DE than him since Seymour.

Actually the best overall player as far as fit in our system is Adam Carriker. It's not even close. We're relatively set at the position but it would be great to take him and have Roth eventually rotate in with Holliday and Carriker, until we cut Holliday after a couple years.

To be honest actually it's not a bad idea to just bite the bullet and draft him because he is that good. There hasn't been a more perfect 3-4 DE than him since Seymour.

He would fit pretty good but how much of an impact would he make.
At the 9th we need a starter with impact skills.

He would fit pretty good but how much of an impact would he make.
At the 9th we need a starter with impact skills.
Exactly we someone who can provide a spark on day 1 , i think we'll ether get ginn or a corner depending on whos there.

If Landry falls, which I doubt, that is who I would take. The kid will be a perennial pro bowler. Or I'd leverage him to trade down above market value.

I'd like to trade down to get Staley. If we trade down to 21 and get an extra 2 and 3, imagine the possibilities.

Neglecting our offensive line for the past decade has been brutal on our results.

Carey was the only really good OL pick on the first day of the draft.

Wade was steady for a few years but has bounced around since. McKinney, Whitley, Ruegamer, and Wade Smith did not end up justifying third round selections. Bottom line. Going 0-4 on those 4 was awful. The dolphins should have hit on a couple there.

Meanwhile, the Pats were hitting with guys like Light and Koppen. You do the math on the fortunes of the respective franchises.

Back
Top Bottom