The player with the most upside for us with the 9th pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The player with the most upside for us with the 9th pick

I dont think no one should be surprised if we take Ginn, or we move up and take C. Johnson. I for one would be extremly happy.

I picked Ginn first because he would have a bigger impact on our team overall

yeah right, when the new QB who is learning a new system and players gets sacked because he has no Oline.

GET A FRIGGIN CLUE PEOPLE!!!!

WE NEED A FRIGGIN OLINE YESTERDAY!

This is a crock of Crap!

I dont think no one should be surprised if we take Ginn, or we move up and take C. Johnson. I for one would be extremly happy.

Ginn is dropping, get over it now, because come draft day you will see the direction this franchise is taking and it will be drafting from the inside out!

In fact, I predict we will draft a TE before we draft a WR.

Hazir Akim and the guy from the vikings is on our roster for a reason.

yeah right, when the new QB who is learning a new system and players gets sacked because he has no Oline.

GET A FRIGGIN CLUE PEOPLE!!!!

WE NEED A FRIGGIN OLINE YESTERDAY!

This is a crock of Crap!

Hey sorry if I upset you. We all have our favorite players that we would like our team to Draft but its no cause to get hyper about it.We are only doing what millions of others around the country are doing, trying to predict what we will do come draft day. So chill please and try to have some fun.:wink:

I wonder where Joe Staley OT will get drafted, no I'm not suggesting we take him at #9. I have a hunch he is going to be one of the surprises in this years draft.

I wonder where Joe Staley OT will get drafted, no I'm not suggesting we take him at #9. I have a hunch he is going to be one of the surprises in this years draft.

If we do a trade down its possible, but I think if anything they will be looking to trade up for a play maker.

Hopefully we can get lucky and get a couple Impact players, Calvin J.
or Ginn and maybe Staley.

Ginn is dropping, get over it now, because come draft day you will see the direction this franchise is taking and it will be drafting from the inside out!

In fact, I predict we will draft a TE before we draft a WR.

Hazir Akim and the guy from the vikings is on our roster for a reason.

Lol thats funny. You cant even spell the one name right, and you dont even know the name of the other guy, yet they are supposed to be good enough to warrent us not taking a WR? Heh, sorry, that was gold right there.

Ginn would be dynamite for this team. An immediate impact just on ST, and that doesnt count any plays he makes as a WR. We could use him in so many ways its not funny-hes that good and versatile. He wont drop far, and if he does there will be quite a few teams pissed off they didnt take him over Levi Brown, who, btw, there is every indication the team isnt going in his direction.

No way on Branch. We have his twin in Manny Wright. As well as Fred Evans, who Capers loves, as our 3rd NT.

Of course, Traylor is still the starter at NT until one of them unseats him. Plus, we may just be getting Big Daddy back after all.

I'd wait until 2008 to draft another NT. We have to wait and see what Wright and Evans has to offer....with Traylor as our security blanket for 2007.

Wait until 2008 draft to draft another NT.
:yes:

The player with the MOST upside is Ginn. However, I would prefer we draft Brown, Willias, Hall, or Carriker at 9. Then I would want Ginn.

Yeah but like i said when he is healthy he would be more than worth the 9th pick i think.
And with Landry its not a done deal that Atlanta will pick him.

Its as close to done as it can be a month before the draft. They love him and for good reason. Hes been a dynamic ball-hawking player for four years. Hes like a coach on the field, hes physical, and he plays the ball. Hes the closest thing to Ed Reed as there is.

To those that are saying, "yeah, but they lost Kearney and they need an end"....Thats true. They did lose PK and they do need a DE. And they will use the second and/or third rounder upgrading that position.

You don't reach for need when possible greatness is right in your lap.

Its as close to done as it can be a month before the draft. They love him and for good reason. Hes been a dynamic ball-hawking player for four years. Hes like a coach on the field, hes physical, and he plays the ball. Hes the closest thing to Ed Reed as there is.

To those that are saying, "yeah, but they lost Kearney and they need an end"....Thats true. They did lose PK and they do need a DE. And they will use the second and/or third rounder upgrading that position.

You don't reach for need when possible greatness is right in your lap.

They are looking in multiple directions at the moment, I would´nt be suprised if they went J Anderson or Okoye better yet Ginn jr.. It´s hard to get a read on Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom