The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread

Section126 said:
Lately I have been specializing in shorthanded play.

I propped for a long-time, I learned to love short-handed play quickly.. :D Nothing better than running over a table of wimps in limit holdem..

dominizzo said:
Greeen Monster set a game up

Ok, I will.. Give me some time to find a date and other setup things like what site is best for people here.

I play PokerStars and PartyPoker, usually Stars though..
I prefer NL Hold-em, and I prefer tournaments...
I tried to get a bot going once, to test out on a small stakes table, but they can be pretty tricky to program...Anyone have experience with bots?

Its funny when I first saw the poker/gambling tab at the top of the screen on Finheaven, I thought they actually had a poker program that you could play here with others, kind of like the Arcade...They should do that, even with play money it would be fun to all play a game while we are checkin out FH...

culpepper2chambers said:
hellmuth is a lil ***** he crys and ******* on tv like a whipped *****

haha it sure is funny watching him...he says some funny ****

Hellmuth crying? no, that would be Mike Matusow... literally...

i don't have a problem looking at jennifer tilly... she definitely uses cleavage to her advantage...

one guy i can't STAND, however, is that sullen d*** who's tries to act all tough and never smiles... sunglasses and dark hair, dark skin, young... forget his name... slaps his cards down all obnoxious...

bullseyeguy said:
I think Im the only one who likes Mike the Mouth...

I like him too.

But in an amusing, feel sorry for him and envy him kinda way.

The guy is a great player but incredibly self destructive.

This is one of few that can win ONE MILLION dollars in a tourney one day and blow it all the next day betting football and playing high stakes killers...

Damn it, PokerStars is rigged!!!! I just lost 1st place in a 45 man, on the ****ing river, I had 2 pair and he had a straight draw and caught his Jack.....Oh well 2nd isnt too shabby....

Back
Top Bottom