The Time Has Come.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Time Has Come....

BLITZKRIEG said:
I wasn't wrong though was I Astro???... :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

The only number that Collins is "better" than the Feeley/Fiedler combo is in number of touchdowns. But he's played in 50 more games.

Collins throws more interceptions than touchdowns (unlike Feeley and Fiedler).

Collins has a QB rating more than five points lower than Feeley/Fiedler.

Collins commits more total turnovers per game (1.43) than Feeley/Fiedler (1.04).

Where am I losing you?

DrAstroZoom said:
The only number that Collins is "better" than the Feeley/Fiedler combo is in number of touchdowns. But he's played in 50 more games.

Collins commits more total turnovers per game (1.43) than Feeley/Fiedler (1.04).

Where am I losing you?

I guess where you state "but he's played in 50 more games".....

But???...But what???.....

This is stupid Astro. Nobody wins this arguement. That means YOU. :D

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Garcia is a great QB. I think he's proven that in SF. As for the "health" comments, when was the last time Fiedler made it through an entire season??..

Exactly my point. Neither is an upgrade from that point of view. Maybe Garcia WAS a great QB, and even that is debatable. He is so great that SF tossed him out. I get the impression that you define great as 'not Fiedler'.

BLITZKRIEG said:
T. Couch is not a bust. He is a very solid QB. He was drafted #1 for a reason, just as Fiedler wasn't drafted at all. I never said he "must be good because he was drafted #1", so next time, please don't put things out there that weren't said. That's called lying.

Its called paraphrasing. Your exact statement was that "he must have something that Fiedler doesn't". I naturally assumed you were talking about his ability to play QB. If you weren't saying his draft position was an indication of his ability to play QB, what were you saying? Please enlighten me.

BLITZKRIEG said:
K. Collins has better numbers than Fielder and Feeley combined. Nuff said.
Already handled by other very able posters.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Anything else you'd like to have squashed???... /QUOTE]

You were saying?

I never thought I'd see being a crappy veteran used as a justification for why the Dolphins should look at somebody...

Section126 said:
You lost him when you posted the facts.

Well, well, well, look who decided to show up and make his usual meaningless contribution..... :roflmao: So nice to see that you haven't taken any advantage of that second grade education of yours....

Section 126 : Mr. "YOU ARE THE NOTHING, AND YOU SPEAK FOR ALL THAT NEVER WAS" Phinz fan.... :lol: :lol:

PHINZ RULE!!! :eek:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Garcia is a great QB. I think he's proven that in SF. As for the "health" comments, when was the last time Fiedler made it through an entire season??..

T. Couch is not a bust. He is a very solid QB. He was drafted #1 for a reason, just as Fiedler wasn't drafted at all. I never said he "must be good because he was drafted #1", so next time, please don't put things out there that weren't said. That's called lying. :rolleyes:

You're arguing both sides of the fence here. You can claim that Couch is good despite his performance due to draft position and then logically argue that both Garcia and Fiedler are not good because they weren't drafted, or you can't use that justification to claim Couch is good, leaving you with just performance as an argument.

OK, I'll set the record straight once and for all.....

I'm an idiot, I have absolutely no knowledge of the game, and I can't possibly be worth taking seriously. Basically, I'm just a troll who doesn't know what he's talking about....

Astro was correct, and so were all of the other fans here who think this has been a wonderfully impressive Phinz off-season. :eek:

Super Bowl Here We Come!!!! :D :D

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Well, well, well, look who decided to show up and make his usual meaningless contribution..... :roflmao: So nice to see that you haven't taken any advantage of that second grade education of yours....

Section 126 : Mr. "YOU ARE THE NOTHING, AND YOU SPEAK FOR ALL THAT NEVER WAS" Phinz fan.... :lol: :lol:

........coming from someone complaining earlier about personal attacks........... :evil:

BLITZKRIEG said:

I'm an idiot, I have absolutely no knowledge of the game, and I can't possibly be worth taking seriously. Basically, I'm just a troll who doesn't know what he's talking about....

Astro was correct, and so were all of the other fans here who think this has been a wonderfully impressive Phinz off-season. :eek:

:roflmao: Now that was funny :roflmao:

BLITZKRIEG said:

Well, I'm glad you're keeping personal attacks out of it.

Read over the numbers one more time ... slowly ... and tell me where Collins is statistically better than Fiedler and Feeley, other than the fact he's had 50 more games to throw touchdown passes in.

pigskinguy said:
........coming from someone complaining earlier about personal attacks........... :evil:

Hey, I never said I wouldn't smack back, if smacked towards.... :shakeno:

Section 126 and I have a long, well documented feud going. Trust me when I say it's beyond personal betweeen the two of us. :evil:

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

BLITZKRIEG said:

Finally some sanity.....

BLITZKRIEG said:

I couldn't agree more. Way to go Blitz......It's about time you came clean.

BLITZKRIEG posted:
K. Collins has better numbers than Fielder and Feeley combined.

DrAstroZoom posted:

And with that, I bid this thread adieu.

Back
Top Bottom