The Time Has Come.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Time Has Come....

DrAstroZoom said:
Well, I'm glad you're keeping personal attacks out of it.

Read over the numbers one more time ... slowly ... and tell me where Collins is statistically better than Fiedler and Feeley, other than the fact he's had 50 more games to throw touchdown passes in.

Astro, come on man. The only numbers that REALLY MATTER are the TD's / INT's ratio. Everything else is just window dressing IMO....

PS. I've already stepped down from this tedious arguement. You win.

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

BLITZKRIEG said:
Hey, I never said I wouldn't smack back, if smacked towards.... :shakeno:

Section 126 and I have a long, well documented feud going. Trust me when I say it's beyond personal betweeen the two of us. :evil:

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

I having nothing personal against you Blitz.....In Fact, I don't mind you at all....except when you are drunk or high and you come into the board and post this crap that started this thread.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Astro, come on man. The only numbers that REALLY MATTER are the TD's / INT's ratio. Everything else is just window dressing IMO....

PS. I've already stepped down from this tedious arguement. You win.

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

Ok .... cool

Collins TD/INT =132/134 = 0.99
Feeley/Fielder TD/INT = 69/64 = 1.08

Section126 said:
I having nothing personal against you Blitz.....In Fact, I don't mind you at all....except when you are drunk or high and you come into the board and post this crap that started this thread.

Yeah, whatever...

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Finally some sanity.....
I disagree, though I get the joke....

I don't think it's as black and white of an issue as that. It's sad when someone feels that way. It's like we either have to condemn everything or love everything, and that is so far from the truth for most people that a post like that is just as insane as the one that started this thread...

Sorry to piggy-back on your post to make a point.... :cooldude:

inFINSible said:

I don't think it's as black and white of an issue as that. It's sad when someone feels that way. It's like we either have to condemn everything or love everything, and that is so far from the truth for most people that a post like that is just as insane as the one that started this thread...

I nominate this for post of the year.

inFINSible said:

Well put, king. ;)

Oh, and Feeley/Fiedler have better numbers than Couch, too.
:escape:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Well, well, well, look who decided to show up and make his usual meaningless contribution..... :roflmao: So nice to see that you haven't taken any advantage of that second grade education of yours....

Section 126 : Mr. "YOU ARE THE NOTHING, AND YOU SPEAK FOR ALL THAT NEVER WAS" Phinz fan.... :lol: :lol:

PHINZ RULE!!! :eek:

Good to see that you're sticking to your request to not make personal attacks....

But, I guess that's all you've got when your substantive arguments don't hold any water... :D :roflmao:

inFINSible said:

You're right. I often wonder why so few posters on this site can find the middle ground.

The really funny thing is that a legitimate case could be made that Collins is a better QB than Feedley (trip to the SB, tons of passing yards, stronger arm, etc.) but that gets lost in the argument that is started when someone posts the 'my Daddy can beat up your Daddy' approach.

BTW, I'm going with the name Feedley until a starter is named.

I am still believe that Garcia was a product of TO. I don't think he was anything special, and now he is old and injury proned. He has gotten worse every year he has been a starter.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Hey, I never said I wouldn't smack back, if smacked towards.... :shakeno:

Section 126 and I have a long, well documented feud going. Trust me when I say it's beyond personal betweeen the two of us. :evil:

If that's the case and you guys see that you are fighting back and forth, than take the feud out of the thread, IE....fight through PMs or whatever, your personal feud is nobody's business but yourselves....if this keeps going We will have to take action and I dont want to do that....Section and Blitz relax...

I have no feud with Blitz.....he just freaks out and lobs insults at me whenever I agree with somebody that is arguing with him.

You know what. I come here to post my opinions, and whether they're considered negative or positive, I try and tell it the way I see it. I've always noticed one thing about this place that I can't stand. The fans. :mad:

So many of you act as if you own this team. You act as if any negative comments towards them, is a direct insult towards you. I have fallen into the same trap as well. I have found it very easy to attack negativity, and now that I look at it, I don't like that. That's not being open-minded, that's being close minded IMO....

I remember when I first joined Finheaven. I remember how hard it was to try and fit in, and be considered an "optimist" {nobody wants to be labled as negative}. It was hell. I was almost at a point where I didn't even want to come here anymore...

These days, even though I've changed my tune quite a bit from negative to positive, I still see alot of the same things occuring within. The majority of the posters here don't play fair IMO. They pick and choose what they like or dislike, and then they put you in a certain catagory of poster. Optimist or Pessimist.

Why can't fans like myself ever be considered a little bit of both???

Aren't we as human beings ever aloud to change our minds??? Or have concerns that were once not worth worrying about???....

Why must we always feel the need to prove someone wrong, or make them feel inferior based on their opinions???....

I think there are quite a few fans here who need to just let fans be fans. Fans are allowed to complain, and show concern. That's what we do because we care, not because we don't want to be fans....

I'm lost right now. I don't know what to think. I know one thing however, I'm concerned. I'm not so sure about the rest of you, but that's not my problem...

Back
Top Bottom