The worst Dolphins draft picks — EVER! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The worst Dolphins draft picks — EVER!

Yatil Green

Never understood the hatred for that guy. He was a very talented WR that fell victim to career-ending injuries; some of which wouldn't be career-ending today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fletcher was the worst pick in fins history IMO. Due to the player we passed on Brees and who we already had on the roster. White was the dumbest pick in fins history just because it was so clear at the time he would fail at the next level. Bosa and Green get a pass for me just because injuries hampered their careers. You can't foresee injuries.

let me see erkel, we have to draft oline high this year cause we drafted a luxury player with the 3rd overall pick last year..and oh by the way a guy who contributed nothing. if we wouldve taken lane johnson, our line is not in shambles and it changes the draft this year big time. i love how you talk smack behind your keyboard like youre some tough guy. im some troll?? ive been watching this team for 33 years moron.

My top two worst picks are Ted Ginn JR, and Cecil (the diesel) Collins.

let me see erkel, we have to draft oline high this year cause we drafted a luxury player with the 3rd overall pick last year..and oh by the way a guy who contributed nothing. if we wouldve taken lane johnson, our line is not in shambles and it changes the draft this year big time. i love how you talk smack behind your keyboard like youre some tough guy. im some troll?? ive been watching this team for 33 years moron.

I would talk the exact same way to you in person.

Your opinions suck and I would tell you that with a big smile on my face.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

A few, myself included, keep throwing John Avery's name out there. That was a bad pick, no doubt about it but I still think that Jimmy Johnson passing on Randy Moss and then trying to sell Larry Shannon as being equal to or better than Moss was crazy. Avery at least generated a few numbers on a stat line. Shannon?

Larry Shannon

What was the name of that running back that ALWAYS seemed to fumble the ball in the red zone? It was during the Marino/Shula years. Sammie Smith?? I forget his name.

:confused:

only over the computer would you talk that way to me erkel. TRUST ME on that one.

only over the computer would you talk that way to me erkel. TRUST ME on that one.

Lol ok big man. You believe what you want with that 33 point iq.

This is funny, I just want to know what makes you think I wouldn't tell you how ridiculous I think you are, in person. What would be stopping me?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Without doing an research...
Not the worst.... but the first one that comes to mind...
When Jimmy Johnson traded down a few times.... and Maybe could have had Randy Moss...
Then he took some small RB....

I don't remember his name and I don't want to go look it up..

evilerkel theres nothing i could really do sitting behind a desk typing on a keyboard. just keep typing like youre a tough guy... moron.

Back
Top Bottom