The worst Dolphins draft picks — EVER! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The worst Dolphins draft picks — EVER!

only over the computer would you talk that way to me erkel. TRUST ME on that one.

Lol ok big man. You believe what you want with that 33 point iq.

This is funny, I just want to know what makes you think I wouldn't tell you how ridiculous I think you are, in person. What would be stopping me?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

evilerkel theres nothing i could really do sitting behind a desk typing on a keyboard. just keep typing like youre a tough guy... moron.

Gotta watch this..... :snack:

Without doing an research...
Not the worst.... but the first one that comes to mind...
When Jimmy Johnson traded down a few times.... and Maybe could have had Randy Moss...
Then he took some small RB....

I don't remember his name and I don't want to go look it up..

john avery...finished his career in the XFL...agreed...

I don't remember JJ trading down though that year...

Ryan Tannehill - drafting this guy when the team already had Matt Moore on the roster....

john avery...finished his career in the XFL...agreed...

I don't remember JJ trading down though that year...

I actually remembered his name AFTER I made the post.

Yes, they did trade down.. ( again....without looking it up) They had around the 17th pic... traded down with GB ( I think) got the 25th pick (?)

Moss was taken at 21 (?)

evilerkel theres nothing i could really do sitting behind a desk typing on a keyboard. just keep typing like youre a tough guy... moron.

You're the one telling me to "TRUST YOU" that I wouldn't say it to you in person. ooooohhh scary....

It's ok 33 (reference to your iq), maybe one day you'll be able to illustrate a point and not have to imply violence or physical confrontation. Until then, next time you call someone a moron, look in the mirror, kid.

I remember Aaron Rodgers sitting and waiting for his name to be called, team after team passed on him. One thing is for sure, the NFL draft, is not an exact science.

I can't go that crazy over the Phins and a lot of other teams passing on Aaron Rodgers. It was still an era where it was orthodoxy that you needed a stud running back, which is why it was common for running backs to get drafted in the top ten. Rodgers was also helped out by the fact that he was drafted by a good team, and got to spend a few years on the bench, where, evidently, he dramatically improved his footwork. Had he been drafted by San Fran or another bad team and got thrown into the wringer immediately, he probably wouldn't be the QB he is today.

Anyway, I see a draft bust as a wasted pick in that the player turns out to be very bad, and he would have been available much later anyway. By that definition, the worst pick by the Dolphins that I can remember has to be Pat White.

My top two worst picks are Ted Ginn JR, and Cecil (the diesel) Collins.

How can you consider a 5th rund pick a major bust? JJ Johnson was a 2nd round pick the same year, and just as big a bust.

eddie "the thrill" hill, yatil green horrible wr's. i think hill was traded to us from arizona i dont remember.
ciecel "the deisel" collins.
earthquake blake

* Randall "Thrill" Hill was traded to Pheonix after one game and Green suffered injuries. Doesn't exactly read bust, IMO.

My top two worst picks are Ted Ginn JR, and Cecil (the diesel) Collins.
ginn was not bust he was good special team player not number 1 receiver maybe 2 with Brandon marshall he did won few game for dolphins maybe 3rd or 4 rd round pick . jimmy was going hit on cecil but jail got him in free agent

I actually remembered his name AFTER I made the post.

Yes, they did trade down.. ( again....without looking it up) They had around the 17th pic... traded down with GB ( I think) got the 25th pick (?)

Moss was taken at 21 (?)

Then they took Larry Shannon, the guy who was better than Randy Moss, in the 3rd. The horror!

Dion jordan

I really think Dion Jordan is going to have a solid year in 2014. He had the shoulder thing last year. I think the Dude is going to make some plays for us this year.
Pat White was never going to make plays for us. Dion Jordan can still turn it around.

Taking a tackle with the number one pick after a 1-15 season...
With no qb on the roster...
You take Ryan or Mcfadden or trade down..
The last thing a 1-15 team needs is a high priced tackle

And he left as soon as he could. Well played Sparano and Ireland.

And he left as soon as he could. Well played Sparano and Ireland.

Good call Dude. Jake "Glass" Long was a big time Bust coming off a 1-15 season. The Rams are already looking to replace him...
Incognito and Long should both retire and move to Key West together...

the reason i say dion jordan pepperwood is cause that was a luxury pick that was definitley not needed and it required giving up a 2nd rounder. cause of irelands arrogance we have to draft a tackle now and most likely in the 1st. pretty sickening if you ask me cause if we take lane johnson the oline( with the addition of albert) is set. but we now have to do what should have been done last yr....and if jordan has another invisible year he will be 10 times more of a horrible pick.

Back
Top Bottom