"Those Bills teams were overrated" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Those Bills teams were overrated"

Bullcrap. I could find links saying the 72 phins had the easiest schedule in NFL history..... they won and that's what counts. Same for the 72 team. You can't have it 2 diff ways.

If there D wasn't good, how come every buffalo-miami game i watched(when marino was in his prime), the bills owned them. I remember watchin Bruce throw Marino to the ground EVERY PLAY. The bills were simply OUTCOACHED in the superbowls, (Parcells, Gibbs, and Jimmy Johnson)

Hey don't kill the messenger, I did state that Page 2 is almost always fluff material. Always remember, it's only funny when it's someone else.

!PapaCrunk! said:
Hey don't kill the messenger, I did state that Page 2 is almost always fluff material. Always remember, it's only funny when it's someone else.
I think our D was overrated.

Yeah, let me know when the next team makes it to 4 Super Bowls in a row, regardless of results.

The guy's an idiot.

MOULDSROCKS said:
Bullcrap. I could find links saying the 72 phins had the easiest schedule in NFL history..... they won and that's what counts. Same for the 72 team. You can't have it 2 diff ways.

They lost. That is what counts.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Jim Kelly played worse than Jay Fiedler in the SBs.....
But he made it there more than Marino :tongue:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And won just as many. :tongue:
Doesn't matter. Marino can only wish he made the sb just as often. Marino was Kelly's b!tch all those years :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter? Spoken like a true fan of a loser franchise. We've never won it, but at least we tried......

Rather than talking smack because the Bills went to four, how about coming back when the Bills HAVE WON a couple.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Doesn't matter? Spoken like a true fan of a loser franchise. We've never won it, but at least we tried......

Rather than talking smack because the Bills went to four, how about coming back when the Bills HAVE WON a couple.
haha! Crunk started a thread about the 4 sb bills and now you bring up the franchise because you just got owned trying to smack Kelly. Run Forrest run! :lol:

Typical finfan who makes fun of that bills era once they get reminded that the fins were our doormat on our way there, they bring back the sb's. Your just love getting OWNED !!!!

Back
Top Bottom