"Those Bills teams were overrated" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Those Bills teams were overrated"

Justasportsfan said:
Find me a link that says the bills expect double digit sacks. I want a link from the bills organization themselves and not a writers opinion. I will wait for a quote from Donahoe, Wilson , hey and even Greg Williams. We'll see if you have your facts.

I'm not playing that game again. I found you all the links you need. You just don't like what they say...

Justasportsfan said:
Not relevant? You just called somebody a bust after 2 years. After 3 years we can safely say by your logic Chambers is nothing but a no. 2 reciever? Do you agree?

No, I don't agree. Chambers put up 11 TDs last year in an offense that had trouble passing the ball. Those are not no. 2 receiver numbers. Mike Williams was the #4 pick. Can't you get it through your head that the standards are extremely high for a pick that high. He is not living up. Period. Get over it. YOU ARE WRONG.

Justasportsfan said:
He will never be good enough? That's your opinion and based on what you have been writing latley and being schooled, your opinion sucks. Stop playing Nostrodamus. You are horrible at it. Just bring me facts about the future. Oh wait, there are no facts.

Have you heard any talk about moving him to LT? I don't think so.....#4 pick for a crappy RT. That is just too funny.

Justasportsfan said:
Why is it that a player can be a bust and a coach cannot?

Why is it that you bring up irrelevant points to support your broken logic? Who said a coach cannot be a bust?

Face it. I schooled you on Williams, Donahoe, and Posey. My opinions on all three are now getting echoed by the BUFFALO MEDIA.

Justasportsfan said:
AJ Feely's nos. in 3 years
Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
2001 Philadelphia Eagles 1 0 14 10 71.4 143 10.21 27 2 1 0/0 2 0 114.0
2002 Philadelphia Eagles 6 5 154 86 55.8 1011 6.56 53 6 5 7/48 15 3 75.4
2003 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
TOTAL 7 5 168 96 57.1 1154 6.87 53 8 6 7/48 17 3 79.3

:shakeno: not good. BY your logic he's a bust. You guys just traded a 2nd for a bust.

He was a 6th round pick you twit! He was playing on a team with an established starter and backup. Thats your great comeback? :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
JAY Fiedler nos the first 4 years . BTW, Isn't he the annointed/chosen qb by your boy Wanny? Looks like Wanny insisted in starting a bust for the lst 4 years. Man, he surely took a bust to take the place of the Great Dan Marino.

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
1994 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
1995 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
1996 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
1997 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---

That's 4 years. Uh-oh. Your logic isn't panning out, is it?

Give up yet, Wannyfaninbuffalo or should I pull out more nos. ? :lol:

PS why haven't you been defending your boy Wanny? http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=43307

:confused:

You actually believe that 6th round picks and undrafted players come into the NFL with the same expectations as the #4 pick in the draft?

Don't try to come up with defenses for Mike "the bust" Williams. You just look foolish.....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
He was a 6th round pick you twit! He was playing on a team with an established starter and backup. Thats your great comeback? :roflmao: .....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You actually believe that 6th round picks and undrafted players come into the NFL with the same expectations as the #4 pick in the draft?.....
No but after 4 years of being the starter and being challeneged by a 3rd string QB it actually points back to your Wanny who you refuse to call a bust after 4 years of mediocrity.
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Don't try to come up with defenses for Mike "the bust" Williams. You just look foolish.....
haha! Foolish. You call someone a bust after 2 yrs? Some people need to learn their football.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I'm not playing that game again. I found you all the links you need. You just don't like what they say....
Someone's got caught w/ his head up his a$$. You stated the bills expected Posey to get double digit sacks. All you did was pull out articles by media.

Run Forrest RUN!!!! :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
No, I don't agree. Chambers put up 11 TDs last year in an offense that had trouble passing the ball. Those are not no. 2 receiver numbers. Mike Williams was the #4 pick. Can't you get it through your head that the standards are extremely high for a pick that high. He is not living up. Period. Get over it. YOU ARE WRONG. .
Haha! You have found excuses for Chambers via the passing game. :clap: That's just it excuses. When he makes probowl like Moulds did in his 3rd year call me. although he has potential, he's nothing but a no. 2. Who threw him those 11 td's? He mustv'e ran for it because according to you the fins had trouble passing.

Excuses are for losers, you just proved that about your posts.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Why is it that you bring up irrelevant points to support your broken logic? Who said a coach cannot be a bust? .
You agree Wanny is a bust since all he did was keep the fins in mediocrity? Or does he get a pass because he wins regular games and can't build a team to get to greatness just like Marv's 90's bills. :lol:
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Face it. I schooled you on Williams, Donahoe, and Posey. My opinions on all three are now getting echoed by the BUFFALO MEDIA.
You schooled no one. All you did was spin your comments and used articles as your post. Posey Solidified the lb position and help better the pass rush compared to Newsome.DUH!!!!!
Williams is in his 3rd year and already a bust? That's really stupid considering Moulds who you call irelevant because his busting out on his 3rd year just kills you logic.

Donahoe is well respected in the NFL. If you think he's an idiot, how about asking in the main forum. Learn your football. Just because not all TD's moves have turned to gold , doesn't mean he's an idiot. Spielman and Wanny is half the GM TD is at this point of his career.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The fact is they were expecting double digit sacks from him and got half of what they were looking for. That is a fact.
I'm still waiting for your facts. Back up your statements. :D

Justasportsfan said:
PS why haven't you been defending your boy Wanny? http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=43307

PS what happened? Looks like most of your fellow finfans share my opinion about your BOY Wanny. You Wanny fans can't even show up to defend your boy. :lol:

If I pulled out articles about how Wanny should've been fired by media, would that be considered as fact like you did w/ Donahoe? Media is all about opinion. Have you seen this guys opinion at firewandstedt.com ? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
I'm still waiting for your facts. Back up your statements. :D

So.... you're saying the Bills expected his sacks to drop???????

If not, THEN HE DIDN'T LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS!!!!!!!

Which is it?

- Tommy Boy signs players with the expectation that their production will drop

OR

- Posey didn't meet expecations

Gotta pick one or the other......

"I hope Jeff has aspirations of getting double-digit sacks because he's going to get the same chances he got last year," Gray said.

Double-digit sacks expected this year....same chances as last year.... it shouldn't be hard to draw the conclusion that double-digit sacks were expected last year.....

Justasportsfan said:
PS what happened? Looks like most of your fellow finfans share my opinion about your BOY Wanny. You Wanny fans can't even show up to defend your boy. :lol:

If I pulled out articles about how Wanny should've been fired by media, would that be considered as fact like you did w/ Donahoe? Media is all about opinion. Have you seen this guys opinion at firewandstedt.com ? :lol:

The opinion about TD came from a noted Bills homer and a professional sports writer. I merely used it as evidence that my opinion of TD was not based on being a Fins fan.

There was a poll about Wanny a while back. The results came back 3 to 1 in favor of Wanny.....you lose...again.

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! You have found excuses for Chambers via the passing game. :clap:

11 TDs are an excuse?????? Nice try.....

Williams is in his 3rd year and already a bust? That's really stupid considering Moulds who you call irelevant because his busting out on his 3rd year just kills you logic.

Donahoe is well respected in the NFL. If you think he's an idiot, how about asking in the main forum. Learn your football. Just because not all TD's moves have turned to gold , doesn't mean he's an idiot. Spielman and Wanny is half the GM TD is at this point of his career.

Blah, blah, blah.....Please tell me how many SBs TD has won....

John Butler used to be idolized by idiot Bills fans too. Now he is the excuse for TDs poor performance....

Tell you what, find one draft pick that Tommy Boy has made for the Bills that was later than the third round and has really suprised people.... Here are your choices:

4 4 14 111 Terrence McGee DB Northwestern State
5 4 30 127 Sam Aiken WR North Carolina
6 5 16 151 Ben Sobieski G Iowa
7 6 14 187 Lauvale Sape DT Utah
8 7 14 228 Mario Haggan LB Mississippi State
5 5 4 139 Justin Bannan DT Colorado
6 6 4 176 Kevin Thomas DB UNLV
7 7 4 215 Mike Pucillo G Auburn
8 7 39 250 Rodney Wright WR Fresno State
9 7 41 252 Jarrett Ferguson RB Virginia Tech
10 7 49 260 Dominique Stevenson LB Tennessee
6 4 15 110 Brandon Spoon LB North Carolina
7 5 13 144 Marques Sullivan T Illinois
8 6 15 178 Tony Driver DB Notre Dame
9 6 32 195 Dan O'Leary TE Notre Dame
10 6 33 196 Jimmy Williams DB Vanderbilt
11 7 14 214 Reggie Germany WR Ohio State
12 7 38 238 Tyrone Robertson DT Hinds J.C.

Which ones have turned out to be steals?

Find me one that is as good as Randy McMichael, how about as good as Ogun? or even Arturo Freeman?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
So.... you're saying the Bills expected his sacks to drop???????

If not, THEN HE DIDN'T LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS!!!!!!!

Which is it?

- Tommy Boy signs players with the expectation that their production will drop

OR

- Posey didn't meet expecations

Gotta pick one or the other...........
NO! TD signs players he expects to improve the D one way or another. He did improve the lb postiotion , do you disagree?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Double-digit sacks expected this year....same chances as last year.... it shouldn't be hard to draw the conclusion that double-digit sacks were expected last year...........
I thought my english was bad. He hopes. That doesn't mean he expects.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Blah, blah, blah.....Please tell me how many SBs TD has won....

John Butler used to be idolized by idiot Bills fans too. Now he is the excuse for TDs poor performance....

Tell you what, find one draft pick that Tommy Boy has made for the Bills that was later than the third round and has really suprised people.... Here are your choices:

4 4 14 111 Terrence McGee DB Northwestern State
5 4 30 127 Sam Aiken WR North Carolina
6 5 16 151 Ben Sobieski G Iowa
7 6 14 187 Lauvale Sape DT Utah
8 7 14 228 Mario Haggan LB Mississippi State
5 5 4 139 Justin Bannan DT Colorado
6 6 4 176 Kevin Thomas DB UNLV
7 7 4 215 Mike Pucillo G Auburn
8 7 39 250 Rodney Wright WR Fresno State
9 7 41 252 Jarrett Ferguson RB Virginia Tech
10 7 49 260 Dominique Stevenson LB Tennessee
6 4 15 110 Brandon Spoon LB North Carolina
7 5 13 144 Marques Sullivan T Illinois
8 6 15 178 Tony Driver DB Notre Dame
9 6 32 195 Dan O'Leary TE Notre Dame
10 6 33 196 Jimmy Williams DB Vanderbilt
11 7 14 214 Reggie Germany WR Ohio State
12 7 38 238 Tyrone Robertson DT Hinds J.C.

Which ones have turned out to be steals?

Find me one that is as good as Randy McMichael, how about as good as Ogun? or even Arturo Freeman?
Butler, er....once again you bring back someone who isn't part of the discussion. Someone's reaching for weapons to use. Getting desperate? :lol:

Way to post his mistakes. Should I bring out Wanny's mistakes? No waste of tie. Let his declining team standing speak for itself. You cannot criticize one guy for misses and then go on to say that your boy is a good HC. That's being biased.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The opinion about TD came from a noted Bills homer and a professional sports writer. I merely used it as evidence that my opinion of TD was not based on being a Fins fan.

There was a poll about Wanny a while back. The results came back 3 to 1 in favor of Wanny.....you lose...again.?
You are biased to say that TD failed and refuse to face that failures of your beloved Wanny. Notice how not a whole lot of bills fans have been screaming for TD's head compared to finfas startin threads for Wanny's head on a platter .HELLLOOOOO!!!!!! Spin away.

You take 1 or 2 articles and then ignore the tons of threads and some articles implying Wanny is in the hotseat. A good HC is never in the hotseat.

PS, I'm still waiting for your so called facts. Where are they ?:lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Butler, er....once again you bring back someone who isn't part of the discussion. Someone's reaching for weapons to use. Getting desperate? :lol:

Way to post his mistakes. Should I bring out Wanny's mistakes? No waste of tie. Let his declining team standing speak for itself. You cannot criticize one guy for misses and then go on to say that your boy is a good HC. That's being biased.

You are biased to say that TD failed and refuse to face that failures of your beloved Wanny. Notice how not a whole lot of bills fans have been screaming for TD's head compared to finfas startin threads for Wanny's head on a platter .HELLLOOOOO!!!!!! Spin away.

You take 1 or 2 articles and then ignore the tons of threads and some articles implying Wanny is in the hotseat. A good HC is never in the hotseat.

Blah, blah.... your typical long winded approach to AVOIDING THE QUESTION.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You mean the facts that you keep ignoring?
Those are not facts. Those are write-ups. DUH!!!

I'm still waiting. Where are the quotes where Anyone in the org." expected" Posey to get more than 10 sacks. :D

Admit it, you have nothing. :D

Back
Top Bottom