"Those Bills teams were overrated" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Those Bills teams were overrated"

FinfanInBuffalo said:

If your boss said that he hoped you anticipate doubling your production this year AND you would get the same chances as last year, you wouldn't take that as a message????? ......
You are freaking twisting his words and making your own interpretation. Once again he hoped for double sacks. He NEVER said he EXPECTS double sacks. DO you speak ENGLISH?????????

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Do you think the Bills expected Posey's numbers to DROP? Simple question requiring a yes or no answer.... no long-winded BS......
NO and I have answered that by stating he was hired to help solidify/improve the lb postition. You yourself said he did upgrade the lb position. Why is it so hard for you to understand your own post ?

You harp on the fact that his sack nos dropped and yet say he upgraded the position and then imply he's a bust? Textbook Wannyfaninbuffalo. You've lost boy. Proven to contadict yourself. Twisting a Gray's quote and saying Donaohoe is a liar when a quote was brought out to prove you wrong.

Sorry, say what you want, you've been owned!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone can see you're just trying to save face. :D

Justasportsfan said:
You are freaking twisting his words and making your own interpretation. Once again he hoped for double sacks. He NEVER said he EXPECTS double sacks. DO you speak ENGLISH?????????

He didn't say he hopes Posey gets double digit sacks. He said he hopes Jeff has aspirations of getting double-digit sacks because he's going to get the same chances he got last year.

Aspiration - synonym: Goal

Therefor he hopes Posey's goal is to get double digit sacks with the same chances as last year. Doesn't that mean he should have gotten double digit sacks last year too? Why didn't he say that Jeff should target double digit sacks because he would get more chances this year?

Does everything need to get spelled out for you? You are as dumb as a stump........ :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:

I knew you wouldn't be able to just answer the question.....You are just too FOS.

But, you just admitted that Posey did not live up to expectations....THANK YOU!! FINALLY !!!!

Justasportsfan said:
You harp on the fact that his sack nos dropped and yet say he upgraded the position and then imply he's a bust? Textbook Wannyfaninbuffalo. You've lost boy. Proven to contadict yourself.

He was brought in to get double digit sacks. He got 5.5 which was a very modest upgrade to last years performance by Newman (3), but way below expectations......

There you have it. He was an upgrade but still below expectations. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? There is no contradiction.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
He didn't say he hopes Posey gets double digit sacks. He said he hopes Jeff has aspirations of getting double-digit sacks because he's going to get the same chances he got last year.

Aspiration - synonym: Goal

Therefor he hopes Posey's goal is to get double digit sacks with the same chances as last year. Doesn't that mean he should have gotten double digit sacks last year too? Why didn't he say that Jeff should target double digit sacks because he would get more chances this year?

Does everything need to get spelled out for you? You are as dumb as a stump........ :shakeno: .
that makes it even worse. Once again I will reference your logic. Wanny has aspirations of winning the sb , therefore he is expected to win a sb and since his team has declined in two years therefore he's a BUST? Your logic , so how is it Wanny is a good coach and Posey is a bust.

Just keeps getting worse for you everytime you open your mouth. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
He was brought in to get double digit sacks. He got 5.5 which was a very modest upgrade to last years performance by Newman (3), but way below expectations......

Way below expectation. Haha! He's better than Seau or Greenwood. Do you want to compare salaries and value?

BTW, Still no proof of the bills expectation. :lol:

Posey didn't live up to expectation (according to you based on sacks :rolleyes: ) and yet he's the starter.... He's also a bust after 1 year :lol: Man you're funny. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I didn't ask if TD had ever drafted quality depth.....

I asked where the hidden gems after the 3rd round were....

The simple answer is that there are none.....
There arent many in the league. Its rare to find your so called "hidden gems", like a Tom Brady.

Here's a hidden gem for you: Brian Moorman.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Here's a hidden gem for you: Brian Moorman.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's a better slap on Tommy Boy than I could ever imagine!!!!

His lone hidden gem is a punter!!!1

Justasportsfan said:
that makes it even worse. Once again I will reference your logic. Wanny has aspirations of winning the sb , therefore he is expected to win a sb and since his team has declined in two years therefore he's a BUST? Your logic , so how is it Wanny is a good coach and Posey is a bust.

Way below expectation. Haha! He's better than Seau or Greenwood. Do you want to compare salaries and value?

BTW, Still no proof of the bills expectation. :lol:

Posey didn't live up to expectation (according to you based on sacks :rolleyes: ) and yet he's the starter.... He's also a bust after 1 year :lol: Man you're funny. :lol:

Change the subject, ignore the obvious......typical tactics by you

You said it yourself. The Bills did not expect a drop in production. That is what they got.

He DID NOT meet expecations. You cannot paint it any other way and not look like a homer idiot.....

Justasportsfan said:

you ignoring this? :lol: Of course you are . It proves you logic is stupid or you don't understand english.

Justasportsfan said:
you ignoring this? :lol: Of course you are . It proves you logic is stupid or you don't understand english.

It proves my point you dumb f**k!!!

Wanny had his GM responsibilities removed because the team had personnel problems (OL) that led to a decline in offensive production. His weakness was recognized and addressed.

Posey's weakness (rushing the passer) was recognized and addressed also. His name is Jason Gildon.

Do you ever get tired of looking stupid?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
It proves my point you dumb f**k!!!

Wanny had his GM responsibilities removed because the team had personnel problems (OL) that led to a decline in offensive production. His weakness was recognized and addressed.

Posey's weakness (rushing the passer) was recognized and addressed also. His name is Jason Gildon.

Do you ever get tired of looking stupid?
Wow, your lack of the english language also hampers your comprehension. I was implying your problem w/ the words hope, expectation and aspiration.

Haha! Gildon hasn't played yet. Do you have short term memory problems. Gray said he didn't have a player to take Posey's plays last year. Thing is the fact that you consider a player a bust in his first year just shows you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Have been to camp? I have. Guess what , there were times theat Both Posey and Gildon were lined up together. One to rush the passer and one to support. Unless you've been to camp , stop playing Mr. know it all.

Using wanny's GM position is an excuse. While he was a GM he had the ability to make decision to get the players he thought would make the team better from a Coaches standpoint as well. Lucas, Griese, 4 yrs. of Fiedler, fletcher, one mistake after another.. BUST!!!!!! :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7571274

Why would most media and finfans have any doubts if Wanny is a good coach. Only Wannyfans like yourself would formulate opinion that he's a good coach :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Wow, your lack of the english language also hampers your comprehension. I was implying your problem w/ the words hope, expectation and aspiration.

Haha! Gildon hasn't played yet. Do you have short term memory problems. Gray said he didn't have a player to take Posey's plays last year. Thing is the fact that you consider a player a bust in his first year just shows you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Have been to camp? I have. Guess what , there were times theat Both Posey and Gildon were lined up together. One to rush the passer and one to support. Unless you've been to camp , stop playing Mr. know it all.

Using wanny's GM position is an excuse. While he was a GM he had the ability to make decision to get the players he thought would make the team better from a Coaches standpoint as well. Lucas, Griese, 4 yrs. of Fiedler, fletcher, one mistake after another.. BUST!!!!!! :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7571274

Why would most media and finfans have any doubts if Wanny is a good coach. Only Wannyfans like yourself would formulate opinion that he's a good coach :lol:

wow, you are a dumb **** .... :eek:

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Said the man who just got :0wned: !!

Do you have to be stupid to be a Bills fan or does being a Bills fan make you stupid? Either way there is perfect correlation between the two.

Justasportsfan said:
haha! Crunk started a thread about the 4 sb bills and now you bring up the franchise because you just got owned trying to smack Kelly. Run Forrest run! :lol:

Typical finfan who makes fun of that bills era once they get reminded that the fins were our doormat on our way there, they bring back the sb's. Your just love getting OWNED !!!!

AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!

Back
Top Bottom