"Those Bills teams were overrated" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Those Bills teams were overrated"

Justasportsfan said:
Those are not facts. Those are write-ups. DUH!!!

I'm still waiting. Where are the quotes where Anyone in the org." expected" Posey to get more than 10 sacks. :D

Admit it, you have nothing. :D

Other than Jerry Gray? I'm sorry if you're too simple to understand the direct quote from the DC.

Why else would the DC mention double digit sacks and the opportunities that Posey got last year? It was a challenge to Posey to live up to expecations.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Double-digit sacks expected this year....same chances as last year.... it shouldn't be hard to draw the conclusion that double-digit sacks were expected last year.....
When you assume....

BTW, I feel bad for the kid in your avatar.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Blah, blah.... your typical long winded approach to AVOIDING THE QUESTION.

I'm still waiting for you to find a single pick by Tommy Boy that exceeded expectations.........

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
When you assume....

Can you think of another explanation? Posey had 8.5 sacks in 2002. Do you believe that they expected his sacks to drop? Stay the same? increase in a better defense than Houston's?

Which is most likely? Come on man....

Why did Gray mention double digit sacks and last year's opportunities?

Why does every report about the Gildon signing mention that he was brought in to get sacks and mention Posey?

Go ahead, keep you head in the sand....

They mention Posey because he plays the same position. :shakeno: They also mention that Posey is a better cover man and is like Gildon in his prime.

I'm still waiting for you to find a single pick by Tommy Boy that exceeded expectations.........
Aaron Schobel

And believe it or not, Mike Puccillo. A 7th rounder even making the team is exceeding expectations, much less becoming a starter.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Aaron Schobel

Schobel was a mid-second round pick and he is an average DE. That's it? :lol:

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
And believe it or not, Mike Puccillo. A 7th rounder even making the team is exceeding expectations, much less becoming a starter.

Right now Puccillo is starting because the other guys suck worse. Didn't you watch Puccillo get tossed around like a girl last year. IF Puccillo develops into a servicable starter, I'll agree with you.

Kind of slim pickings trying to find hidden gems from Tommy Boy's drafts....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Schobel was a mid-second round pick and he is an average DE. That's it? :lol:
How many Bruce Smith's and Jason Taylor's have been drafted recently?? Inform me. Double digit sacks is enough to be known as a quality DE. If he hits double digits again this season he'll get top dollar if he makes it to F/A. For example, Grant Wistrom. Great De's are hard to come by.

Another "hidden gem" that I forgot to mention was Terrence McGee. Sam Aiken is getting rave reviews in camp and was just starting to come on last season when he got injured. Kevin Thomas is also a quality pick who could see an increase in playing time. Justin Bannan, Angelo Crowell and Ron Edwards are quality depth.

Next....

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
How many Bruce Smith's and Jason Taylor's have been drafted recently?? Inform me. Double digit sacks is enough to be known as a quality DE. If he hits double digits again this season he'll get top dollar if he makes it to F/A. For example, Grant Wistrom. Great De's are hard to come by.

Another "hidden gem" that I forgot to mention was Terrence McGee. Sam Aiken is getting rave reviews in camp and was just starting to come on last season when he got injured. Kevin Thomas is also a quality pick who could see an increase in playing time. Justin Bannan, Angelo Crowell and Ron Edwards are quality depth.

Next....

I've got two words for you ..... Adewale Ogunleye!!!! Better than drafted, he was a FA rookie.

Compare Schobel to Ogun and tell me who is the hidden gem....I wasn't knocking his performance. He was a mid second round pick. He should perform!

Terrance McGee???? :lol:
Sam Aiken???? :lol:
Kevin Thomas, Justin Bannan, Angelo Crowell and Ron Edwards ????? :lol:

Stop it man you're killing me!!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Other than Jerry Gray? I'm sorry if you're too simple to understand the direct quote from the DC.

Why else would the DC mention double digit sacks and the opportunities that Posey got last year? It was a challenge to Posey to live up to expecations.
Jerry Gray's said "hope" not expect

Hey, I "hope" the bills win the division, do I expect them to , NO!!!! You speak english Wannyfan? HEllO!!! You keep making your self look worse.

GRAY: " Last year we put Jeff (Posey) on the line during that formation, but we were short a quality linebacker to fill in. Now we can still play Jeff on the line and have Jason as a linebacker. He'll also get some work at defensive end in various packages."

Well, well well, can't really blame Posey can we since it was hard to rush him more often (which was stated before) than the bills wanted to because of the lack of a back up.

Wait it's from the horses mouth. He must be lying. Let's see what media had to say. Knowing Wannyfaninbuffalo, he'll spin the words and believe the media more :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I've got two words for you ..... Adewale Ogunleye!!!! Better than drafted, he was a FA rookie.

Compare Schobel to Ogun and tell me who is the hidden gem....I wasn't knocking his performance. He was a mid second round pick. He should perform!
Sometimes you get lucky... Put Taylor on the other side of Schobel and he'd probably get 16 too.

Terrance McGee???? :lol:
Where were you last year?

Sam Aiken???? :lol:
Your opinion.... and he's quality depth!

Kevin Thomas, Justin Bannan, Angelo Crowell and Ron Edwards ????? :lol:
Quality depth... say it with me

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Jonas Jennings. Aaron Shoebel. Travis Henry. Has he had some busts? Yes, who hasn't?Denny just like Williams will be found out in their "3rd" year.

Won't be long before a busted up McGahee proves he's was worth 23rd when everyone laughed at TD. :D

Justasportsfan said:
GRAY: " Last year we put Jeff (Posey) on the line during that formation, but we were short a quality linebacker to fill in. Now we can still play Jeff on the line and have Jason as a linebacker. He'll also get some work at defensive end in various packages."

Well, well well, can't really blame Posey can we since it was hard to rush him more often (which was stated before) than the bills wanted to because of the lack of a back up.

Wait it's from the horses mouth. He must be lying. Let's see what media had to say. Knowing Wannyfaninbuffalo, he'll spin the words and believe the media more :lol:

That was a quote about A SINGLE DEFENSIVE FORMATION.

AND he stated that Jeff was on the line in that formation!!!!!!!!! Meaning he was supposed to be rushing the passer!!!!!!!!!! The concern was the LB playing behind Posey in that formation!!!!!! So again, WHERE WERE ALL THE SACKS?????? Man, you make this too easy.....

If your boss said that he hoped you anticipate doubling your production this year AND you would get the same chances as last year, you wouldn't take that as a message????? If not, you would not be long for the job......

Let me ask the simple question again, one last time. Either answer or STFU....

Do you think the Bills expected Posey's numbers to DROP? Simple question requiring a yes or no answer.... no long-winded BS......

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Quality depth... say it with me

I didn't ask if TD had ever drafted quality depth.....

I asked where the hidden gems after the 3rd round were....

The simple answer is that there are none.....

Justasportsfan said:
Jerry Gray's said "hope" not expect

Hey, I "hope" the bills win the division, do I expect them to , NO!!!! You speak english Wannyfan? HEllO!!! You keep making your self look worse.
why did you ignore this? :D

Back
Top Bottom