"Those Bills teams were overrated" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Those Bills teams were overrated"

Justasportsfan said:
haha! Crunk started a thread about the 4 sb bills and now you bring up the franchise because you just got owned trying to smack Kelly. Run Forrest run! :lol:

Typical finfan who makes fun of that bills era once they get reminded that the fins were our doormat on our way there, they bring back the sb's. Your just love getting OWNED !!!!

How did Kelly do in those SBs? :roflmao:

How sad is it when the best you can say about a franchise is that they lost 4 SBs and remain a big enough laughing stock to make a list of the biggest flops in sports?

Talked about getting owned.

You know it's bad when even a candybar(Snickers)uses your team stinking up Superbowls in a commercial."Were not going anywhere til we figure out a way to win the Superbowl"Not going antwhere for awhile? :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
How did Kelly do in those SBs? :roflmao:

How sad is it when the best you can say about a franchise is that they lost 4 SBs and remain a big enough laughing stock to make a list of the biggest flops in sports?

Talked about getting owned.
better than Marino :lol: How did MArino do in his 4 sb's? Oh wait , he only played in 1. How well did Fiedler do (your original smack) ? Oh wait he never got there and never will. :lol:

Talk about owned, Kelly owns Marino and MArv Levy owns Shula in the sb era that you make fun of. The fins were our b!tch in that era. I'm sure your gonna bring back the franchise record, blah,blah, blah since you haver no comeback for that era :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Talk about owned, Kelly owns Marino and MArv Levy owns Shula in the sb era that you make fun of. The fins were our b!tch in that era. I'm sure your gonna bring back the franchise record, blah,blah, blah since you haver no comeback for that era :lol:

And you have no comeback for the franchise record.

Kelly didn't own Marino. They weren't on the field at the same time. Jim Kelly wasn't half the QB that Marino was. Its a ridiculous comparison.....

Marv Levy wasn't half the coach that Shula was either.

The Miami Dolphins only made it to one SB during Marino's career. That is a failing of the TEAM, not the individual player. Kelly personally sucked in the SB games. Thats on the PLAYER.

Even a franchise as crappy as the Bills can have brief periods when they don't suck. Congrats. Keep clinging to your brief time in the sun. You really don't have any choice.

Welcome back to the reality of the Bills:

2000: 8-8
2001: 3-13
2002: 8-8
2003: 6-10

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And you have no comeback for the franchise record.

Kelly didn't own Marino. They weren't on the field at the same time. Jim Kelly wasn't half the QB that Marino was. Its a ridiculous comparison.....

Marv Levy wasn't half the coach that Shula was either.

The Miami Dolphins only made it to one SB during Marino's career. That is a failing of the TEAM, not the individual player. Kelly personally sucked in the SB games. Thats on the PLAYER.

Even a franchise as crappy as the Bills can have brief periods when they don't suck. Congrats. Keep clinging to your brief time in the sun. You really don't have any choice.

Welcome back to the reality of the Bills:

2000: 8-8
2001: 3-13
2002: 8-8
2003: 6-10

You are so predictable. Man was I right about my b!tch. You blast Kelly and when I bring up what he did to the fins, you retreat and change the subject . :lol: You love sticking your foot in your mouth don't ya?

I've never said the bills has had a better franchise record. You however bring up a topic that has nothing to do w/ the thread at hand only becuase you started smack and got OWNED as usual :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
You are so predictable. Man was I right about my b!tch. You blast Kelly and when I bring up what he did to the fins, you retreat and change the subject . :lol: You love sticking your foot in your mouth don't ya?

I've never said the bills has had a better franchise record. You however bring up a topic that has nothing to do w/ the thread at hand only becuase you started smack and got OWNED as usual :lol:

I have to keep reminding myself that you are too stupid to follow a conversation..... :shakeno:

I brought up Kelly's performance in the SBs. The original article specifically refers to Kelly's poor performances! You brought Marino into the conversation. You changed the subject. I brought the topic back to Kelly's SB performances and you changed it again to Marino....Then YOU brought Levy & Shula into it....

Why not just try to defend Kelly's performances in the SBs? Why? Because they cannot be defended. They sucked.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I have to keep reminding myself that you are too stupid to follow a conversation..... :shakeno:
You obviously don't realize this isn't the samck forum. Who's the stupid one again? :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I brought up Kelly's performance in the SBs. The original article specifically refers to Kelly's poor performances! You brought Marino into the conversation. You changed the subject. I brought the topic back to Kelly's SB performances and you changed it again to Marino....Then YOU brought Levy & Shula into it....

Because they cannot be defended. They sucked.

What I said "our D was overrated" had nothing to do w/ Feidler and you qouted me and then said....
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Jim Kelly played worse than Jay Fiedler in the SBs......

You are the one who proved that you you are the i who couldn't follow a conversation.

Levy, Marino, Shula were all part of that era. You, were the one who dragged Fiedlers name into it with smack. DUH!!!!!!! Keep trying . :lol: Just so you know, Fiedler will NEVER make it or be considered into the HOF. Next thing you're gonna say is that Fielder is as average as Kelly , just like Wanny is the same level as MARV. :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Because they cannot be defended. They sucked.
Why can't you defend Shula and marino? Because they were our b!tch :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
What I said "our D was overrated" had nothing to do w/ Feidler and you qouted me and then said....

I was pointing out that is wasn't just the D that blew up in SBs. The original article referenced Kelly's performances as well. Obviously you are not willing to do so....

Run and hide....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I was pointing out that is wasn't just the D that blew up in SBs. The original article referenced Kelly's performances as well. Obviously you are not willing to do so....

Run and hide....
and I was just pointing out that our D was overrated. Had you said Kelly didn't play well instead of "Kelly played worse than Fiedler" then your post wouldn't have been taken as smack. Once again Fiedler had nothing to do w/ those sb's.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Obviously you are not willing to do so........
Did I disagree about any of Kelly's performance? Where you waiting for me to say to say "kelly sucked"?

Tell me , do you think I am am I expecting you to say "Shula and Marino sucked against Marv and Jim's Bills?" because.........
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Obviously you are not willing to do so........
DUH!!!!!!!!

I obviously OWN you so much that you tried to bait me and even started a thread calling me out. :lol:

Do you think about me all the time when you think about the bills ? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
I obviously OWN you so much that you tried to bait me and even started a thread calling me out.

The fact that I started a thread that proved you wrong about Tommy Boy means you own me? :confused:

How about the reality that my knocks on Tommy Boy, Mike Williams, and Jeff Posey have all PROVEN to be true? I'm your worst nightmare...A Fins fan that knows enough about the Bills to expose them and their fans.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The fact that I started a thread that proved you wrong about Tommy Boy means you own me? :confused:

How about the reality that my knocks on Tommy Boy, Mike Williams, and Jeff Posey have all PROVEN to be true? I'm your worst nightmare...A Fins fan that knows enough about the Bills to expose them and their fans.
Haha!. You have proven nothing. All you did was take Posey and Williams and pretty much called them busts.

Posey played his 1st yr. and although he did not get sacks, he's made the team better. Do you disagree?

Mike Williams is in his 3rd yr. What year did Moulds become an elite? Answer.

Wanny hasn't taken the fins to the AFC champonhip, in 4 yrs. (Posey 1 yr, Mike Williams 2 yrs.) Is he a bust since it is expected that he take the fins to the sb? If all he's expected to do is win regualr season games and not the goal of every coach is a sb win then you win. I'll wait for your answer.

Justasportsfan said:
Posey played his 1st yr. and although he did not get sacks, he's made the team better. Do you disagree?

Just because he was an upgrade over Newman doesn't mean he lived up to expectations. The fact is they were expecting double digit sacks from him and got half of what they were looking for. That is a fact.

Justasportsfan said:
Mike Williams is in his 3rd yr. What year did Moulds become an elite? Answer.

Not relevant. Mike Williams will never live up to the #4 pick because he will never be good enough to play LT. #4 is too high to select a RT. He will be a bust by default. Donahoe blew this pick.

Justasportsfan said:
Wanny hasn't taken the fins to the AFC champonhip, in 4 yrs. (Posey 1 yr, Mike Williams 2 yrs.) Is he a bust since it is expected that he take the fins to the sb? If all he's expected to do is win regualr season games and not the goal of every coach is a sb win then you win. I'll wait for your answer.

SB trips aren't expected. They are wanted. If every team expected to go to the SB, there would be 30 coaches fired every year. The owner felt that the GM duties were Wanny's weakness not his coaching. I agree with him and the move he made.

we all need to take a deep breath here, get out our don shula hair pomade, dispense liberally throughout hair, style to desired don shula wave, finish with jimmy johnson spray, for all-day hold, and relax.

boy some of them fins coaches had nice hair. let's talk about that.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Just because he was an upgrade over Newman doesn't mean he lived up to expectations. The fact is they were expecting double digit sacks from him and got half of what they were looking for. That is a fact. .
Find me a link that says the bills expect double digit sacks. I want a link from the bills organization themselves and not a writers opinion. I will wait for a quote from Donahoe, Wilson , hey and even Greg Williams. We'll see if you have your facts.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Not relevant. Mike Williams will never live up to the #4 pick because he will never be good enough to play LT. #4 is too high to select a RT. He will be a bust by default. Donahoe blew this pick..
Not relevant? You just called somebody a bust after 2 years. After 3 years we can safely say by your logic Chambers is nothing but a no. 2 reciever? Do you agree?

He will never be good enough? That's your opinion and based on what you have been writing latley and being schooled, your opinion sucks. Stop playing Nostrodamus. You are horrible at it. Just bring me facts about the future. Oh wait, there are no facts. :rolleyes:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
SB trips aren't expected. They are wanted. If every team expected to go to the SB, there would be 30 coaches fired every year. The owner felt that the GM duties were Wanny's weakness not his coaching. I agree with him and the move he made.
You are running faster than Forrest Gump. Why is it that a player can be a bust and a coach cannot?

Anymore questions, I'd gladly educate you more. Glad to help :up:

AJ Feely's nos. in 3 years
Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
2001 Philadelphia Eagles 1 0 14 10 71.4 143 10.21 27 2 1 0/0 2 0 114.0
2002 Philadelphia Eagles 6 5 154 86 55.8 1011 6.56 53 6 5 7/48 15 3 75.4
2003 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
TOTAL 7 5 168 96 57.1 1154 6.87 53 8 6 7/48 17 3 79.3

:shakeno: not good. BY your logic he's a bust. You guys just traded a 2nd for a bust.

JAY Fiedler nos the first 4 years . BTW, Isn't he the annointed/chosen qb by your boy Wanny? Looks like Wanny insisted in starting a bust for the lst 4 years. Man, he surely took a bust to take the place of the Great Dan Marino.

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
1994 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
1995 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
1996 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
1997 Philadelphia Eagles 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---

That's 4 years. Uh-oh. Your logic isn't panning out, is it?

Give up yet, Wannyfaninbuffalo or should I pull out more nos. ? :lol:

PS why haven't you been defending your boy Wanny? http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=43307

Back
Top Bottom