Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets?

Im not going to bother sifting through all the posts.

I HOPE THE TITANS PUMMEL THE JETS!

Enough said!

I just don't understand how any dolphin fan can root for the Jets? it doesn't make sense, even IF tennessee went undefeated Miami's '72 team is secure in history. Worry about now not 1972, you have a chance to win the division and your odds increase if tennessee beats us.

I don't see many fans rooting for the Jets.

I for one hope to see them get a beat down, LOL.

GO TITANS, GO PHINS~!

I dunno, I think I'm rooting for the Jets.

I hope you all enjoy watching the old farts pop bottles due to a big Jets win.

Let me explain something to you guy, maybe in recent years you have our # but take a look at the grand scheme of NFL history and we have by far caused loser JET fans more pain and suffering then you ever have us... Besides once you choke again this year and cry baby favre retires where will your beloved stadiumless team be then? Going on 40 years without sniffing a super bowl....LOL

I just don't understand how any dolphin fan can root for the Jets?

I did it last week, but I felt all dirty afterwards. Actually, it was more a case of rooting against the Pats than for the Jets.

Ofcourse the Titans! I have to say that is going to be a fun game to watch especially if the Bretts are getting destroyed.

Titans all the way.

NEVER, EVER root for the Jests. F... them and their pond scum loving fans.

I hate the Jets more than anything in the world. They aren't even a real team, as I've pointed out many times before. They've been in the league since before I was born and don't even have a stadium. That's pathetic, but that's the Jets. It fits their fans well. Anyway, go Titans.
The drunkest...er..I mean greatest Jet of all time is in the HOF with 173 TD's and 220 INT's. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I mean I know the Fins are known for having the ONLY Perfect season in history. But I will be rooting for the Titans this weekend. I dont care if it sacrifices the possibility of Fins being the only perfect team in history. I hate the jets that much.
Go Fins
Go Titans (this weekend.) stomp the New York Bretts

Didn't you watch football last season? NE already broke that record. they went undefeated in the regular season and broke 17-0 then lost in the SB remember?

Titans aint threatening sht but the NE's record now. Not ours. We need to worry about the present not the past. Fck Titans if they go undefeated, which they wont. what matters is us winning the division and helping ourselves at a chance at the SB, not preserving the past. again, NE already broke that record.

Yeah, they didnt win the SB, we still got that one...but does anybody really expect TEN to win the SB? pfft.

We win the division and we are in the playoffs. Titans win their division they are in the playoffs. We play them in the playoffs. Maybe they are still undefeated. If so, we cook em up something they haven't had in a while.

Back
Top Bottom