Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets?

We lead the all-time series so we have caused you more pain especially since we were bad for alot of the games we beat you.

Choke? when is the last time we choked? Choking was an annual dolphin postseason tradition- when you used to make the playoffs. It was the annual January humiliation for Miami.

We have 2 Stadiums- The Meadowlands and we take over Joe Robbie when we play Miami:D.

The biggest choke would be the last time you sniffed a super bowl blowing a half time lead to denver. It hasen't been Joe Robbie in forever, and try counting playoff appearances, super bowls and division titles then talk to me about the team in the biggest market in the world without there own stadium, in NEW JERSEY!!! LOL By the way I LIVE in NY!!!!
Heads up JET fans FAKE SPIKE!!!!

And by the way.....Team names are based on cities..Are the dolphins actually the Miami Gardens Dolphins? That is where their stadium is.

2269 Dan Marino Boulevard
Miami Gardens, Florida 33169

The biggest choke would be the last time you sniffed a super bowl blowing a half time lead to denver. It hasen't been Joe Robbie in forever, and try counting playoff appearances, super bowls and division titles then talk to me about the team in the biggest market in the world without there own stadium, in NEW JERSEY!!! LOL By the way I LIVE in NY!!!!
Heads up JET fans FAKE SPIKE!!!!

a 10 point lead on the road in john Elway's last home game is a huge choke? That same denver team on that same field beat the great Miami dolphins 38-3 a week earlier.

I will always call it Joe Robbie, that's the man that built it. it's not Pro Player/dolphin/dolphins/dolphin Stadium to me.

Try counting playoff apps this decade and who cares that Miami used to make the postseason alot hey also used to choke alot.

You guys don't have your own Stadium either, you share it w/ 2 teams- 2 teams that have won Championships THIS decade so while we may be #2 you guys are #3:lol: and we will be partners in the new Stadium, the Giants BEGGED the Jets to go 50/50 on the new Stadium.

Fake spike? We got you back for that w/ the Monday Night Miracle(and going 17-4 since '98 against you).

Back
Top Bottom