Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets?

I hate the Jets, there no way I would ever pull for them under any circumstance. Plus we need them to lose to improve our chances of winning the division.

jets need to lose, end of story.

Miami needs to catch up and I am sure Indy can take the Titans off the undefeated list.

I just don't understand how any dolphin fan can root for the Jets? it doesn't make sense, even IF tennessee went undefeated Miami's '72 team is secure in history. Worry about now not 1972, you have a chance to win the division and your odds increase if tennessee beats us.

NYjunc, You are truly a one of a kind! A decent Jests fan? Who woulda thunk it?

But i totally agree with all that you have said and would like to offer you an invitation to a tam with a future. I want to allow you the chance to be an honorary Dol-fan so you can have a non depressing future.

I am all for the Titans this week.

I'm not concerned now about 19-0, because I feel that they will lose a game before the season is done.

I'm concerned now about the AFC East and for the Dolphins to get every advantage they can get, and that starts with the Jets losing to the Titans, regardless of whether we beat the Patriots or not.

Any AFC loss by the Jets is good for us, and yes I already know that both teams would be 5-4 in the AFC if we lost to NE.

I want the Jets to win tomorrow and win all games until they play us. 2 reasons. It keeps 72 alive and imagine how sweet it would be if we win out and beat the Jets in NY to win the division

I just don't understand how any dolphin fan can root for the Jets? it doesn't make sense, even IF tennessee went undefeated Miami's '72 team is secure in history. Worry about now not 1972, you have a chance to win the division and your odds increase if tennessee beats us.
I agree with this statement 100%. It is logical and coherent. Are you sure you are not a Dolphin fan?
No he is a Jets fan for sure but he is also a football fan.

Didn't you watch football last season? NE already broke that record. they went undefeated in the regular season and broke 17-0 then lost in the SB remember?

Titans aint threatening sht but the NE's record now. Not ours. We need to worry about the present not the past. Fck Titans if they go undefeated, which they wont. what matters is us winning the division and helping ourselves at a chance at the SB, not preserving the past. again, NE already broke that record.

Yeah, they didnt win the SB, we still got that one...but does anybody really expect TEN to win the SB? pfft.

Yeah the topic is about a perfect season and not number of games without a loss. It doesn't mean anything to win out the regular season if you can't finish the job in the playoffs. The record is still ours.

Didn't you watch football last season? NE already broke that record. they went undefeated in the regular season and broke 17-0 then lost in the SB remember?

Titans aint threatening sht but the NE's record now. Not ours. We need to worry about the present not the past. Fck Titans if they go undefeated, which they wont. what matters is us winning the division and helping ourselves at a chance at the SB, not preserving the past. again, NE already broke that record.

Yeah, they didnt win the SB, we still got that one...but does anybody really expect TEN to win the SB? pfft.

What in God's green Earth are you babbling about. NE doesn't have any record. 17-0 > 18-1. BTW, f NE had won the superbowl, they wouldn't have broken any record, either. They would have tied it. You can't get better than perfect; undefeated is undefeated, and NE was not.
And for the record, I want the Titans to absolutely crush the Bretts.

Let me explain something to you guy, maybe in recent years you have our # but take a look at the grand scheme of NFL history and we have by far caused loser JET fans more pain and suffering then you ever have us... Besides once you choke again this year and cry baby favre retires where will your beloved stadiumless team be then? Going on 40 years without sniffing a super bowl....LOL

We lead the all-time series so we have caused you more pain especially since we were bad for alot of the games we beat you.

Choke? when is the last time we choked? Choking was an annual dolphin postseason tradition- when you used to make the playoffs. It was the annual January humiliation for Miami.

I hate the Jets more than anything in the world. They aren't even a real team, as I've pointed out many times before. They've been in the league since before I was born and don't even have a stadium. That's pathetic, but that's the Jets. It fits their fans well. Anyway, go Titans.
The drunkest...er..I mean greatest Jet of all time is in the HOF with 173 TD's and 200 INT's. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

We have 2 Stadiums- The Meadowlands and we take over Joe Robbie when we play Miami:D.

I mean I know the Fins are known for having the ONLY Perfect season in history. But I will be rooting for the Titans this weekend. I dont care if it sacrifices the possibility of Fins being the only perfect team in history. I hate the jets that much.
Go Fins
Go Titans (this weekend.) stomp the New York Bretts

I agree, for this week its more important that the titans win. There are more opportunities after today for them to lose.

We lead the all-time series so we have caused you more pain especially since we were bad for alot of the games we beat you.

Choke? when is the last time we choked? Choking was an annual dolphin postseason tradition- when you used to make the playoffs. It was the annual January humiliation for Miami.

We have 2 Stadiums- The Meadowlands and we take over Joe Robbie when we play Miami:D.

It sure is nice of the Giants to let you borrow their stadium so you guys can have somewhere to play.

Also, you keep bringing up the Jets beating Miami and/or the Jets making it to the playoffs. So what? Do you Jets fans really get together at the end of the season and say "Okay guys, we finished 7-9 but we beat Miami twice! Another successful season" or "Hey, so what if we still haven't been to the Super Bowl since the Nixon administration, we beat the Dolphins!"

The fact is, neither team has been prosperous in years. What's the point in arguing over who's owns who?

A jets loss is a beautiful thing, a jets loss at the cost of sharing a record with the Tennessee Titans is something I can live with. A jets win is too painful of a thought to bear....yes I hate the jets.

I would like the Titans to go undefeated. They're a fun team, and not full of cheaters.

GO TITANS - KNOCK OFF THE BRETTS

Back
Top Bottom