Top 15 draft order as of 12/18/2011 - two games pending | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 15 draft order as of 12/18/2011 - two games pending

If St Louis falls in love with Barkley, then offer our 1st for Bradford. It wouldn't hurt for our FO to put out some feelers for Bradford.

Miami already has a Sam Bradford. His name is Matt Moore.

I wouldn't say McCoy's done "for sure", but it wouldn't surprise me to see them attempt to trade him.

I don't see how they wanna keep him. I don't think they feel he is a franchise QB. I mean Wallace played Sunday and made Little look good. Finally somebody got him the ball. Mccoy has some ability but i don't think he is a franchise changer. Unless they feel Trent richerson is more appealing since they might get rid of hillis (which i hope so and hope u are right.
But that's why i think they gather so many picks so this year after project Mccoy is over they can grab a new prospect.

On a second note, I would not take bradford on and his contract. But I think the Rams believe in the kid but they can't block so he is getting rocked this year. He had no WR to think of until Loyld and he is just trying to get in rythem with him. So I doubt they do anything else but blackmon or trade down if they get a offer they can't pass up.

Miami already has a Sam Bradford. His name is Matt Moore.

That I agree with, hopefully maybe Moore is the next big thing but do the football gods bless us with a hidden gem or fools gold like Fitzpatrick. I still draft a young prospect and be in the dilemma the Charger was in years ago with brees and rivers

We need to lose out to have a chance at the QBs....

Come on Patriots / Jets! DONT DISAPPOINT US!

We need to lose out to have a chance at the QBs....

Come on Patriots / Jets! DONT DISAPPOINT US!
Don't see us beating the Patriots but if beating the Jets means they don't make the playoffs then forget the draft, beat the freakin Jets. They used to do it do us in the 80's and 90's and it's about time we return the favor. We're going to have to trade up regardless if we want a QB. In 2007 6-10 got us the #9 overall pick (which Cameron/Mueller used on Ted Ginn), it very well could be the same pick.

Jacksonville, Minnesota, and Tennessee will not be taking a QB in the first round.

Yes Gabbert looks awful, but it doesn't matter. They won't take a QB in the first round this year. They're not going to give up on him because he struggled his rookie year.

I don't see how they wanna keep him. I don't think they feel he is a franchise QB. I mean Wallace played Sunday and made Little look good. Finally somebody got him the ball. Mccoy has some ability but i don't think he is a franchise changer. Unless they feel Trent richerson is more appealing since they might get rid of hillis (which i hope so and hope u are right.
But that's why i think they gather so many picks so this year after project Mccoy is over they can grab a new prospect.

On a second note, I would not take bradford on and his contract. But I think the Rams believe in the kid but they can't block so he is getting rocked this year. He had no WR to think of until Loyld and he is just trying to get in rythem with him. So I doubt they do anything else but blackmon or trade down if they get a offer they can't pass up.
Little has been inconsistant since his days back in North Carolina. He may have a good game and come back with 3 or 4 drops in the next game. It didn't matter who was QB of that team, McCoy or Wallace, the result was the same. The offense needs to be retooled for the WCO and it needs to start with a receiving corp. There are a lot of QBs who have excelled in the WCO such as Matt Schaub and Matt Hasselbeck, two late round QBs, and others who have just flat out dominated in it like Brett Favre (2nd round pick), Aaron Rodgers (1st round pick), Joe Montana (3rd round pick) because of not only their skill set but the team that was put in place around them. If you put X QB in Clevelands WCO the results will be the same. They have nothing. Really if not for the 76 yard TD by Little he would have had another average, ho-hum day, same with Wallace. Their offense is just not good, they need a lot more talent on the offensive side of the ball before they give up on McCoy.

IMO St. Louis screwed up by switching from the WCO to Josh McDaniels offense. Bradford was much more effective last year then he is this year. You got two QBs who've been in the league two years with two different offenses and for Bradford next year it will be three years in the league with 3 different offenses in all likelihood. I just don't think you can fairly judge a QB, a rookie, who has to pick up all the nuances of the NFL and learn a new offense every year they're in the league.

Little has been inconsistant since his days back in North Carolina. He may have a good game and come back with 3 or 4 drops in the next game. It didn't matter who was QB of that team, McCoy or Wallace, the result was the same. The offense needs to be retooled for the WCO and it needs to start with a receiving corp. There are a lot of QBs who have excelled in the WCO such as Matt Schaub and Matt Hasselbeck, two late round QBs, and others who have just flat out dominated in it like Brett Favre (2nd round pick), Aaron Rodgers (1st round pick), Joe Montana (3rd round pick) because of not only their skill set but the team that was put in place around them. If you put X QB in Clevelands WCO the results will be the same. They have nothing. Really if not for the 76 yard TD by Little he would have had another average, ho-hum day, same with Wallace. Their offense is just not good, they need a lot more talent on the offensive side of the ball before they give up on McCoy.

IMO St. Louis screwed up by switching from the WCO to Josh McDaniels offense. Bradford was much more effective last year then he is this year. You got two QBs who've been in the league two years with two different offenses and for Bradford next year it will be three years in the league with 3 different offenses in all likelihood. I just don't think you can fairly judge a QB, a rookie, who has to pick up all the nuances of the NFL and learn a new offense every year they're in the league.

You might be right about the Browns, I just felt watching some of the game that it look alittle better with Wallace. But in all actuality I hope you are right lol. I'm just not sure their FO is sold on the kid. But just my opinion

Now with Bradford I truly agree, he did so good last year and i didn't even like him. Mcdaniels offense might take a while for him to get and a while until they have the talent to run that offense. That's if the staff doesn't get wiped out.

Jacksonville, Minnesota, and Tennessee will not be taking a QB in the first round.

Yes Gabbert looks awful, but it doesn't matter. They won't take a QB in the first round this year. They're not going to give up on him because he struggled his rookie year.

Don't sleep on Jacksonville, a new regime couldn't care less about when and where Gabbert was drafted.

Seeing it listed now really makes this a tough win to swallow. The Dolphins could have been 5th in the draft! Any trade up is so much easier from that spot or you could at least probably get Weeden if you don't do anything. I'm worried about other teams trading up as well as the teams in front. Especially after last year it seems like even the slowest front offices are figuring out that you need a QB.

Don't sleep on Jacksonville, a new regime couldn't care less about when and where Gabbert was drafted.

They'll have a new coach, but they just gave their GM who drafted Gabbert a extension. They won't be drafting a QB in the first round.

They'll have a new coach, but they just gave their GM who drafted Gabbert a extension. They won't be drafting a QB in the first round.

Doesnt mean **** Ross gave Moran-0 an extention....How did that work out?

Doesnt mean **** Ross gave Moran-0 an extention....How did that work out?

They just gave the GM an extension 3 Weeks ago. It does mean something. It means he's not going anywhere for the next year.

The extension for Sparano was a different scenario. It was an attempt to give him more power over his players since he'd been casterated by Ross during the whole Harbaugh fiasco.

Comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges. Totally different things. So AGAIN, Jacksonville will NOT be drafting a QB in the first round. There is no way the GM is hiring anyone who is going to discard Gabbert right away. They might bring in a veteran to compete with him, but they won't be drafting a QB in the first round.

You might be right about the Browns, I just felt watching some of the game that it look alittle better with Wallace. But in all actuality I hope you are right lol. I'm just not sure their FO is sold on the kid. But just my opinion

Now with Bradford I truly agree, he did so good last year and i didn't even like him. Mcdaniels offense might take a while for him to get and a while until they have the talent to run that offense. That's if the staff doesn't get wiped out.

Well Holmgren did draft McCoy and he showed a lot of patience with Favre...we'll see what happens but I think they look to address the receiving corp with Blackmon or Jeffery. They have New Englands first round pick as well which could end up being Fleener, a RT or possibly Tannehill if they want insurance against McCoy.

Well Holmgren did draft McCoy and he showed a lot of patience with Favre...we'll see what happens but I think they look to address the receiving corp with Blackmon or Jeffery. They have New Englands first round pick as well which could end up being Fleener, a RT or possibly Tannehill if they want insurance against McCoy.

Cleveland is a wildcard IMO. I think they definately need a QB, but some teams like CLE and WAS might be willing to go the veteran route. CLE could go with a vet and let Mccoy develop longer behind him and draft Blackmon in the first. Might be wishful thinking but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom