Tuesday Press Conference | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday Press Conference

Coach because he seems to not do what he can to mask the teams deficiencies. He just does the same thing over and over
He does not mix in his depth players at all either
what depth players.....have you seen the backend of this putrid roster. Also he has completely changed the offense 2 years in a row mid season. ....

Gase: “some guys need cut”

Gase: “cutler played pretty well, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s offensive player of the week”

That’s pretty much how his PCs go.

Not to bring politics into this however this is why Donald Trump won the Presidency (like him or not). It's the fact that he speaks what's on his mind he doesn't speak in coach speak like Gase. As a sports fan wouldn't you like it if the coaches finally would tell it like it REALLY is? I know that I would.

He told it like it was two weeks ago and our fanbase had a category five meltdown. Even after our offense is showing signs of life after Gase "scapegoated" someone, a segment of the fans are still having an ongoing titty attack about it

He told it like it was two weeks ago and our fanbase had a category five meltdown. Even after our offense is showing signs of life after Gase "scapegoated" someone, a segment of the fans are still having an ongoing titty attack about it

LOL! Not that you all haven't figured it out yet, but I am showing how immature I still am by still laughing about this one. I about choked on the crackers I am eating. Haven't heard that one used in a very long time. Funny!

boy this place bailed on that head coach quick

reminds me of the tannehill treatment in early 2016

unfortunately the most needed fix won't come til 2018
Yea this site is great for this type of thinking from game to game either all up or down, everyone wants instant gradification. I am most interested how this plays out especially since trading Ajayi. As you stated earlier it puts all the pressure on the QB and even with Dan Marino we struggled when you have a one dimensional offense. Its hard to protect the lead or your defense when your just passing the ball.

I am not debating Tannehill is better than Cutler. What I am saying is Tannehill and the team did that against teams that sucked last year and there is a lot more wrong with this team than the QB. I said it last year, that the season was fools gold. One thing is for sure, Ryan Tannehill is getting better and better each week around here while being on the sideline. He may be a hall of famer by seasons end.

It always seems like the guy who is not playing is the answer, right up until he actually plays.

I hope Tannehill comes back healthy and plays well. I also hope they bring in legitimate competition for him. I hope they actually fix the o-line, secondary, linebackers, pass rushers, tight end, and in a new development, RB and punter. It's more than just a qb, if you want to contend for a super bowl. If it's getting back to 8-8, than the qb only might be your answer.

I said "most needed" fix I didn't say "only"

Not to bring politics into this however this is why Donald Trump won the Presidency (like him or not). It's the fact that he speaks what's on his mind he doesn't speak in coach speak like Gase. As a sports fan wouldn't you like it if the coaches finally would tell it like it REALLY is? I know that I would.
It's why I appreciated Dan Campbell. That said, I think Gase is a good coach. Last year was not an accident. Gases Cutler decision is by far his biggest error.

Yup another mistake I will have to own up to. I guess it goes to show you just don't know until you have all the behind the scene information as well as the open information. Sure there will be fans who come in and say "see I told you so" but those are also the people who bury the **** they are wrong about.

I've seen it so much and that's not even a reference to here because I've talked to dudes who were pissed we never drafted Brady Quinn and thought that would be the death of Miami. Lol. Seems like in hindsight Miami was right in taking Ginn. Obviously in super-uber hindsight there were about ten other players Miami should have picked that day. lol.
Most people don't believe me when I saw I wanted Darrelle Revis or Patrick Willis in that draft. We needed CB help in a bad way and Revis was a perfect fit...not to mention he was a heck of a return man at Pitt...though the Jets never used him in that roll but he fit two needs with one player. Willis I wanted because I knew Zach Thomas was getting to the end of his career. Unfortunately we got neither...but I was happy we didn't take Quinn...thought he was going to be a bust.

He has zero accountability. Nothing is his fault. Very unbecoming of a head coach, he is clearly in way over his head.

But what is Gase supposed to say? "this group is horrible and I can't wait to move on". He is a coach of an NFL team, he has to speak that way for the betterment of the team. What we need to look at is his action after the season, be prepared for a total rebuild, anything else would be a huge disappointment. The Dolphins are a train wreck of a team and Gase knows this believe me.

An honest evaluation would have been
4_Ng_Ys_Up.gif

Back
Top Bottom