U of L v. West Virginia | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U of L v. West Virginia

I think WV wins.

But, if L'ville has a brain they will stack the box, blitz a ton, and force WV to pass and make White beat them with the pass. Becuase if they don't, WV will run all over them and it will be a 2hr 30min game, and WV will win by about 14-17pts with the clock never stopping!! It will be over before L'ville get's warmed up.

MikeO said:
I think WV wins.

But, if L'ville has a brain they will stack the box, blitz a ton, and force WV to pass and make White beat them with the pass. Becuase if they don't, WV will run all over them and it will be a 2hr 30min game, and WV will win by about 14-17pts with the clock never stopping!! It will be over before L'ville get's warmed up.

Well it just so happens that that is U of L's forte. Blitz and stop the run. That's what their defense is built on...

We will have to see what happens. WVU's offensive line can open up holes and pick up the blitz, all-american center mozes and sheffy and others on the O-line

Early Line per National Sports Services Inc.:

Favorite: Louisville by 1.5

By kickoff the odds will probably be even.

LouPhinFan said:
Early Line per National Sports Services Inc.:

Favorite: Louisville by 1.5

By kickoff the odds will probably be even.
louisville gets 3 points automatically, so WVU is technically favored here.

UF Fin Kat said:

So WVU is actually favored by 1.5 points?

I'm so ready just to get it over with, the anticipation is killing me.

zachequalsgod said:
So WVU is actually favored by 1.5 points?

I'm so ready just to get it over with, the anticipation is killing me.

Yeah, home teams get an automatic 3 points for the "home field advantage."

i really can't wait for this game. has there ever been a thursday night game between two teams ranked this high?

UF Fin Kat said:
i really can't wait for this game. has there ever been a thursday night game between two teams ranked this high?

FSU-UVA was a big thursday night game some 10 years ago. I know FSU was ranked high but I'm not sure how high UVA was ranked

MikeO said:
FSU-UVA was a big thursday night game some 10 years ago. I know FSU was ranked high but I'm not sure how high UVA was ranked

Are you talking about the Tiki game? FSU was a big fav heading in.

Marino2Clayton said:
Are you talking about the Tiki game? FSU was a big fav heading in.

Yeah I seriously doubt UVA was ranked in the top 5. I think this is the biggest game ESPN has ever had on a Thursday night.

UF Fin Kat said:

Cool so If Louiville LOSES by 1 point..Ill tell my bookie "technically" they were GETTING 2 points so gimme my goshdarn money back!!!!

..just kidding givin u a hard time.

DBoston80 said:
Cool so If Louiville LOSES by 1 point..Ill tell my bookie "technically" they were GETTING 2 points so gimme my goshdarn money back!!!!

..just kidding givin u a hard time.

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom