USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY

Tannehill honestly gets very minimal respect outside of Finheaven lol.

No...on the Phinsider you could get banned for talking about him.

Trust me...I know.

You know what they say about perception being reality. This stuff right here is exactly why we're only 50-1 odds in Vegas and our win total is set at freaking 7.

I really want to see Ryan shut these yapping heads up this season.

Come on, the guy had the 12th best passer rating (93.5) and led his team to the playoffs the first year of having a competent coach and good players around him.

He may not be great but really? He's a top 15 QB IMO

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

:sidelol:

Rivers is overrated as anyone. Ask Lippett and Kiko lol

Nobody respects Tannehill or the Dolphins, which is exactly how I like it. I'm with Jarvis, this is our year, we're taking down the cheatriots and everyone else in our path. I expect a special year from everyone.

Can't say I understand their methods, one of the three guys, Charles puts Tannehill in BOTH the tier 3 AND tier 4 list.

Tier 3: Charles (Carr, Flacco, Dalton, Mariota, Winston, Prescott, Bradford, Tannehill, Cousins ):
Tier 4: Charles (Wentz, Taylor, Tannehill)

Did Editors become a dying breed?

As soon as anyone puts bradford above or even in same category as tanny, i tend to dismiss their argument.

Will be happy to see him shed the reputation as a middling QB this year.

I think if you look at how he progressed under Adam Gase that Ryan Tannehill should make it into the top 10 this year. That puts him in the upper third of starting quarterbacks.

Man I was Finheaven would follow suit so we don't get their discarded trolls! You know?

I have another Shady Mckoy...

Kiko isn't alone....

Man I was Finheaven would follow suit so we don't get their discarded trolls! You know?

Sorry, unless given sufficent reason, getting banned from another site doesn't equal an automatic ban here. It's what makes us different, we have a TOS and anyone is allowed to post as long as they follow the Terms of Service.

ht8svm.jpg

Jesus Christ, that article format is all over the place. I have no idea what's going on.... either way, No ****ing way you group Tannehill with Tyrod Taylor or even put Andrew Luck, at this point, in the "elite" category. His numbers and Tannehill's numbers are very similar. Luck plays in the easy as **** AFCS and Tannehill plays in the same division as the Pats.

Shady...is that you trolling ma and Kiko from the Bills site?

Back
Top Bottom