Vegas Views The Dolphins Somewhat Favorably For Next Year - What Does It Mean And Imply About The Team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vegas Views The Dolphins Somewhat Favorably For Next Year - What Does It Mean And Imply About The Team?

Best not go 6 and 11 or its back to a rebuild
there is no rebuild if tua is signed to the big long term deal before the season starts that you want for him. if they are 6-11 next year after that, and his cap hit only goes up, you are looking at 5 years of being terrible. so you sure you want them to sign tua to that big long term deal right now?

there is no rebuild if tua is signed to the big long term deal before the season starts that you want for him. if they are 6-11 next year after that, and his cap hit only goes up, you are looking at 5 years of being terrible. so you sure you want them to sign tua to that big long term deal right now?
We know your stance.

The point of every thread you make.

Yep do it.

so your point is if they sign tua to a big long term deal, and then they go 6-11, there is a chance for a rebuild the year after that? please explain?????
They are not going 6-11.

Stupid point to make.

Perspective and patience.

Few have that.
Come on Andy we have been waiting for a championship for ever now. Are you suggesting we be patient another X amount of years like the tweet/X is implying just because it took those other QB X amount of time so it’s okay.🤷‍♂️

His point is you turn everything into Tua. It is not complicated
uhhh you and the other guy.....i am not the one who said they were going 6-11 and then rebuilding.....both of you....seriously....my point was in response to someone saying that they will go 6-11 and rebuild, but that if they sign tua to a long term deal, and then go 6-11, there is no rebuild to be had. not complicated. but i am sure you will disagree, just for the sake of disagreeing....yeesh

We just need to keep the team as healthy as possible and we will start off in the hole next season with 2 of our best defenders out for a tad

uhhh you and the other guy.....i am not the one who said they were going 6-11 and then rebuilding.....both of you....seriously....my point was in response to someone saying that they will go 6-11 and rebuild, but that if they sign tua to a long term deal, and then go 6-11, there is no rebuild to be had. not complicated. but i am sure you will disagree, just for the sake of disagreeing....yeesh
It is said the "Road to recovery starts with admitting you have a problem"........

Back
Top Bottom