Vick to the Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick to the Jets

yet 10-13 years after the extent of Gastineau's extensive criminal, misogynistic and sexual law-breaking, and being hated by his teammates douchebaggery was well known, you start a TGG thread celebrating his being named to the jest "Ring of Honor"

Please, when it comes to excuses, most everyone on two separate forums have you pegged properly

2zyv51i-1.jpg

2je8bpc-1.jpg

If the Fins signed Vick, nyjunc & all the other Jest fans would be piling on and making fun of Miami. hypocrisy at its finest:lol2::lol:

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

yet 10-13 years after the extent of Gastineau's extensive criminal, misogynistic and sexual law-breaking, and being hated by his teammates douchebaggery was well known, you start a TGG thread celebrating his being named to the jest "Ring of Honor"

Please, when it comes to excuses, most everyone on two separate forums have you pegged properly

2zyv51i-1.jpg

2je8bpc-1.jpg

nyjunc gets OWNED again:lol2:
and lol at him having over 40,000 posts on the ganggreen.:lol2:

what does this prove exactly? I have bashed Gastineau a million times.

If the Fins signed Vick, nyjunc & all the other Jest fans would be piling on and making fun of Miami. hypocrisy at its finest:lol2::lol:

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

nyjunc gets OWNED again
you have me confused w/ you guys. did I bash you for singing that punk Finnegan? No I praised the move. you guys can make up all the stuff you want but get back to me when you come back to reality.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

How am I getting "owned" exactly?

is he still doing it? did he spend time in jail? if he was still doing it I'd be opposed to having him on our team even if he was great which he isn't but he paid his debt and has moved on w/ his life. it's silly to knock a player for something that happened so long ago.

:bobdole: Hypocrisy thy name is nyjunc.

yep, that's the same thing. you should probably give back your 2 SB trophies b/c Mercury Morris was a big part and he's been arrested a bunch of times.

is he still doing it? did he spend time in jail? if he was still doing it I'd be opposed to having him on our team even if he was great which he isn't but he paid his debt and has moved on w/ his life. it's silly to knock a player for something that happened so long ago.

Pssssst! Your hypocrocy is showing... Again.

Pssssst! Your hypocrocy is showing... Again.

what is w/ the reading comprehension levels of this board? it's embarrassing. go back and read those posts then get back to me.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

:bobdole: Hypocrisy thy name is nyjunc.

please explain?

what is w/ the reading comprehension levels of this board? it's embarrassing. go back and read those posts then get back to me.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

please explain?

You bring up Mercury Morris and then, no more than 5 posts later, you whine like a little girl about how silly it is to knock a player for something that happened so long ago. Are you f***ing with me right now or are you really this gotdang stupid?

You bring up Mercury Morris and then, no more than 5 posts later, you whine like a little girl about how silly it is to knock a player for something that happened so long ago. Are you f***ing with me right now or are you really this gotdang stupid?

I ask you again to please go back and re-read the discussion then you will get it. Please don't make me explain this to you.

How am I getting "owned" exactly?

Much like the poor sweet child riding the short bus to school. You don't quite understand that there's something "special" about you.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

I ask you again to please go back and re-read the discussion then you will get it. Please don't make me explain this to you.

No need to explain. You're a hyporcrite, whether you know what that word means or not. Much like "pedophile". Just becasue you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not a real word.

Much like the poor sweet child riding the short bus to school. You don't quite understand that there's something "special" about you.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

No need to explain. You're a hyporcrite, whether you know what that word means or not. Much like "pedophile". Just becasue you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not a real word.

based on your recent posts I wouldn't go there if I was you. go back to clicking "thumbs down", you are better at that.

you do know I brought up the Mercury Morris example to show how asinine it is to bash the Jets for something Vick did a long time ago, right? obviously you don't b/c you lack basic reading comprehension.

based on your recent posts I wouldn't go there if I was you. go back to clicking "thumbs down", you are better at that.

you do know I brought up the Mercury Morris example to show how asinine it is to bash the Jets for something Vick did a long time ago, right? obviously you don't b/c you lack basic reading comprehension.

I wouldn't go there? Based off my recent posts? This coming from the guy who's spent half the day defending a pedophile? You sir are a hypocrite and kind of a scum bag for so passionaltely defending a pedopile in the other thread. Unless you've just been trolling all day, which is entirely likely seeing as noone could possibly defend those actions in all seriousness.

Who cares why you brought him up. Fact is you did bring him up, and then you whined about others doing it. Hypocrite.

yep, that's the same thing. you should probably give back your 2 SB trophies b/c Mercury Morris was a big part and he's been arrested a bunch of times.

I wasn't talking to you nitwit. To claim I'm attracted to you because I respond to your BS is hilarious considering you sure do the same thing to me. Also, go ahead and bring up stuff that happened when I wasn't even alive yet.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Why would any of us or you know what he does in his free time. No one knew he was doing that when he actually did it.

Lets quit comparing fighting animals to raping people because its quite a stretch. Vick knew it was illegal of course but to some animals are not beloved creatures. I personally think hunting is fairly barbaric and unnecessary for the most part but some people love to kill animals for sport, that doesn't make them psychopaths. I think bullfighting is a pitiful display but crowds flock to it where it is legal. None of this frees Vick of blame but some people are not taught the same. he grew up around dogfighting. Doesn't make it right, but he wasn't taught that these dogs used for dogfighting were anything else but sport. I grew up around many people that fought dogs and none of them thought it was some disgusting display, it was sport to them. Never liked any of those people because I have always loved dogs. A man my mom was dating tryed to fight my dog and I luckily snatched my dog as the fight was about to begin. This was not some professional dogfight just a bunch of azzholes that didn't think the same way about dogs as I do. I truly cannot understand what goes on inside a person that has no issue with dogs killing each other just as I cannot understand the contentment that many feel when they hunt. Hell I don't even like to think about how chickens, cows and pigs are slaughtered just to make me feel satisfied when I eat. Are these the same things no but none of them are pleasant thoughts to me. It bothers me to think of anyone doing those things to a dog but he is not some deranged serial killer. He was a person that fought dogs for sport and this is what they do. This is the norm among so called professional dogfighters most of which never see a day of court or jail.

How are the two not the same? You're simply stating that Vick didn't think it was wrong b/c he grew up around it. Why is it unfair to say that if someone had grown up around belittling and raping women it isn't the same?

A lot of the criminals that exist today had tough upbringing rights? Child abuse leads the child into a similar environment when they get older. Hell watch Law and Order: SVU for ideas!

It's not hypocrisy. It would be an incredibly stupid move for the Dolphins to bring in Vick. The Jets and Dolphins are at different points QB wise. You guys have a young QB whose looked good. We have a second round pick who we have a lot of questions about. Totally different scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom