Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall?

I hate hearing people say move on or stop living in the past.

I promise each and everyone of you the day Ireland is fired is the day I start being positive again... Until then we are doomed to repeat history and wallow in our misery and bad decisions.
Chubbs

It's a different situation because as it has been posted, the Bears were the only team really interested in that headcase, and vice versa. However it still doesn't negate that Ireland gave in to below market demands.

Why is anyone surprised.... This is the calling card of Jeff "buy high sell low" Ireland.

Next year when Vonte makes the pro bowl (that's right I said it) everyone on here will be screaming "we gave up a pro bowler the prime of his career for a second"?

Marshall may have dodged that assault charge (no matter what anyone declares, I'll never be convinced that his victim didn't score a big pay day) but undermining every QB not named Cutler and with a standing 2 strikes against him, Marshall was one more impulsive act away from a significant suspension. Anyone who want to compare that to the Harvin trade has an anti-Ireland agenda that's as transparant has Rex's crotch around strange mens' feet!

Why is anyone surprised.... This is the calling card of Jeff "buy high sell low" Ireland.

Next year when Vonte makes the pro bowl (that's right I said it) everyone on here will be screaming "we gave up a pro bowler the prime of his career for a second"?

...and someone else will be here saying, "let it go."..."move on"..."get over."

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Marshall may have dodged that assault charge (no matter what anyone declares, I'll never be convinced that his victim didn't score a big pay day) but undermining every QB not named Cutler and with a standing 2 strikes against him, Marshall was one more impulsive act away from a significant suspension. Anyone who want to compare that to the Harvin trade has an anti-Ireland agenda that's as transparant has Rex's crotch around strange mens' feet!

Interesting analogy...but most of that ish occured before BM was a Phin.

...and someone else will be here saying, "let it go."..."move on"..."get over."

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Interesting analogy...but most of that ish occured before BM was a Phin.
But some of it DID occur after he was a fin right? you can't really whitewash all of it away.

Another bash Ireland thread, with all the little cheerleaders speaking in the echo chamber.

Fact: Philbin was hired. He helped steer the roster.
Fact: Marshall had a habit of talking down his QB. On more than one occassion he was seen yelling at Henne on the sideline.
Fact: MIA was gonna draft a young raw QB.
Fact: Marshall had his history off the field, that finally put the nail in the coffin in MIA. CHI got him, and he proceeded to demand the football at all times. Making CHI a 1 man 'I' team.

OP and you Ireland haters, get over it. This team starts anew in less than 24hrs. If you must be negative (Chubby) don't let country music and some wine get you down. Its no way to live your life.:3w:

Apples and oranges here.

Just another stupid thread with a flawed argument to bash Ireland.

Another bash Ireland thread, with all the little cheerleaders speaking in the echo chamber.

Fact: Philbin was hired. He helped steer the roster.
Fact: Marshall had a habit of talking down his QB. On more than one occassion he was seen yelling at Henne on the sideline.
Fact: MIA was gonna draft a young raw QB.
Fact: Marshall had his history off the field, that finally put the nail in the coffin in MIA. CHI got him, and he proceeded to demand the football at all times. Making CHI a 1 man 'I' team.

OP and you Ireland haters, get over it. This team starts anew in less than 24hrs. If you must be negative (Chubby) don't let country music and some wine get you down. Its no way to live your life.:3w:
don't forget the fact he even threw Moore under the bus, and Moore did a lot to help marshall get to the pro bowl.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

it's quite fitting that marshall the team chemistry and QB killer gets paired back up with the QB who is a team chemistry and coach killer.

Back
Top Bottom