Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall?

I think Harvin's versatility is what netted more value than what we got for Marshall.

This is kind of the perfect time for a player like Harvin hitting the market with read options becoming prevelant in the NFL. Seattle is also a team that runs the read option. I think the feeling is that you can get more out of Harvin than Marshall, even though Marshall is the better WR.

We weren't getting a first for Marshall...

I would have preferred 2 thirds with a chance they could become 2nd's on production so we get our picks back...

Another bash Ireland thread, with all the little cheerleaders speaking in the echo chamber.

Fact: Philbin was hired. He helped steer the roster.
Fact: Marshall had a habit of talking down his QB. On more than one occassion he was seen yelling at Henne on the sideline.
Fact: MIA was gonna draft a young raw QB.
Fact: Marshall had his history off the field, that finally put the nail in the coffin in MIA. CHI got him, and he proceeded to demand the football at all times. Making CHI a 1 man 'I' team.

OP and you Ireland haters, get over it. This team starts anew in less than 24hrs. If you must be negative (Chubby) don't let country music and some wine get you down. Its no way to live your life.:3w:
I do not drink wine. I am a scotch man thank you very much.

No, not talking about you unless you had something to do with the trade. That was their thinking was it not?

how would I know what thier thinking was? I could say they were thinking about picking up vincent jackson, and that it fell through and they said screw it, let's save the cap space for next season. Or they could've said **** our young QB, we'll pair him up with 85 and nadookie, he's sure to succeed, either that or it'll piss off half of finheaven.

Back
Top Bottom