Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall?

Was a terrible trade, even if they didn't want him, you dont trade at the lowest point of his value. The club incident was just someone looking to accuse him and collect money and the FO made too quick a move. All you questioning the chemistry, sure didnt mind on his way in, nor did I hear anything about it when loudmouth Chad came soon after. Ridiculous, bad move...admit it. 2 #3's for a guy with BM's talent? He was worth more to someone, and they panicked and made a move for nothing.

I'm over it after we pick someone up tomorrow that will replace him and help our QB on the field. Funny how I see some say get over it that still cry everytime Matt Ryan, or Pat Willis come up.

Marshall had the THREE I's ( incidents, injuries, inconsistencies. ) for two seasons with us and a history of them in Denver too. motivation was clearly a problem here for him and in general this whole team under sparano. stocks down, we sold at a bad time.

don't forget the fact he even threw Moore under the bus, and Moore did a lot to help marshall get to the pro bowl.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

it's quite fitting that marshall the team chemistry and QB killer gets paired back up with the QB who is a team chemistry and coach killer.

Say what you want, but he was a model citizen in Chicago while once again putting up #'s. Even stuck up for Cutler when he was getting ripped in the media.

The probowl thing? Saying the same thing the FO was saying is something to trade a probowler for? Talk about something to "get over".

Also, the Seahawks' first round pick is towards the bottom in a really week draft. Not sure I wouldn't have taken two second rounders instead of that one first rounder.

Say what you want, but he was a model citizen in Chicago while once again putting up #'s. Even stuck up for Cutler when he was getting ripped in the media.

The probowl thing? Saying the same thing the FO was saying is something to trade a probowler for? Talk about something to "get over".
yeah, because marshall is the high character guy I want sticking up for my high character QB.

he is the same guy who was in more trouble when we traded for him and gave up more
won't deny it. I liked the trade provided he stayed clean and was a team player. Niether of which he actually did. so, in the end i'm glad he's gone, and I'm still dumbfounded how he still has actual fans that sleep with his jersey and suck thier thumbs daydreaming about all those touchdowns he dropped for us.

Another bash Ireland thread, with all the little cheerleaders speaking in the echo chamber.

Fact: Philbin was hired. He helped steer the roster.
Fact: Marshall had a habit of talking down his QB. On more than one occassion he was seen yelling at Henne on the sideline.
Fact: MIA was gonna draft a young raw QB.
Fact: Marshall had his history off the field, that finally put the nail in the coffin in MIA. CHI got him, and he proceeded to demand the football at all times. Making CHI a 1 man 'I' team.

OP and you Ireland haters, get over it. This team starts anew in less than 24hrs. If you must be negative (Chubby) don't let country music and some wine get you down. Its no way to live your life.:3w:

Agreed

Minnesota is drafting Patterson. bank it.

So lets start talking Patterson at 12 ok guys?

dude is still with the same woman who stabbed his asz. tell me that aint freak.

Back
Top Bottom