Wade and Bosh coming to Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade and Bosh coming to Miami

I've seen plenty of Wizards game living in the Wizards market, so I don't need the opinion of Wizards fan. I've seen Haywood play enough to know he's a good rebounder and defender. You need role players on your team. And to win a championship, you absolutely need length/post defense. Bosh/Beasley would be god awful. Bosh/Haslem, awful. Bosh/Boozer, again, awful.

Great posts guys. I think some of you are under estimating Bosh. He is capable of going for 40 and is a beast on the boards. I see the Bosh and Wade thing as an instant nucleus. It will be important for them to find another guard and a big man, but they have good money to work with and I expect them to make the right moves and contend this year. Also as of now (almost 6pm EST) there is belief that Lebron to Miam is a very strong possibility. If that happens...then the potential is endless and the roof will blow off of South Florida and the sports world in what would go down as one of the biggest events in basketball history. But until it happens...I believe nothing or no one. I think very few know the answer and they aren't talking.

I know I will be watching tomorrow night.

Great posts guys. I think some of you are under estimating Bosh. He is capable of going for 40 and is a beast on the boards. I see the Bosh and Wade thing as an instant nucleus. It will be important for them to find another guard and a big man, but they have good money to work with and I expect them to make the right moves and contend this year. Also as of now (almost 6pm EST) there is belief that Lebron to Miam is a very strong possibility. If that happens...then the potential is endless and the roof will blow off of South Florida and the sports world in what would go down as one of the biggest events in basketball history. But until it happens...I believe nothing or no one. I think very few know the answer and they aren't talking.

I know I will be watching tomorrow night.

While Wade-Lebron-Bosh sounds great, the Heat desperately need a Center. They may be able to win a championship with that nucleus, but to win multiple, they're going to need some defense in the paint. That being said, Joel Anthony is a really good defender, and it would be in the Heat's best interest to resign him imo. But seriously? Who's going to start at C for the Heat? I'm interested in knowing since I'm not as familiar with the Heat as some of you.

as much as i would love lebron, i would rather have felton, haywood, and i would also love korver. at least you fill out the roster, and that would not be a bad 5, sg wade, pg felton, sf korver, pf bosh, c haywood. won't be a bad team

as much as i would love lebron, i would rather have felton, haywood, and i would also love korver. at least you fill out the roster, and that would not be a bad 5, sg wade, pg felton, sf korver, pf bosh, c haywood. won't be a bad team

If I was a Heat fan, LeBron to go with Wade and Bosh is no question. If it comes down to filling out the roster with the rest of the cash, which in all likelihood seems the case, I'd go with Mike Miller and Haywood, and let Wade run the point. If you have the cap room to land Korver, get him. He's always been one of my favorite players in the league. He's a great team player.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38140271/ns/sports-player_news/

Lebron was reported in Miami tonight. but then ESPN removed the post to build up the hype for tomorrow's show. its all a foregone conclusion to me lebron is signing with miami and with the cap set at over 58 million now we can do it even if we didnt dump Beasley's salary

ESPN subscribers everywhere are reporting getting a text tonight about Lebron in Miami too, so its definitely true

AND JUST IN
BleacherReport.com source reveals that LeBron James made an offer today on a multi-million dollar waterfront home in Coral Gables. If this holds to be true then it only makes sense that King James has plans to join the Miami Heat along with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
He may be in the market for a waterfront home but we still have LeBron’s penthouse across the street from the American Airlines Arena waiting for him. It would make for a nice party pad or for nights when he’s too tired to make the drive home.

heres the link : http://www.miamicondoinvestments.co...llion-dollar-waterfront-home-in-coral-gables/

ESPN/Chris Broussard and AJ Adande also seem to think that LBJ is definitely signing with MIAMI. Wow, that is going to be a great
team. I am happy as it probably result in some big name football players also wanting to come here....the U of Miami will also benefit. I
guess we shall see tomorrow night.

I'm trying not to think about any of this LeBron James talk lol. I don't want to get my hopes up..but damn. It's just madness right now.

No, JCane we need to be positive. If Lebron signs with Heat we would only have minimum salaries left to fill out our roster. Who would you go after for minimums?

No, JCane we need to be positive. If Lebron signs with Heat we would only have minimum salaries left to fill out our roster. Who would you go after for minimums?

Not sure right now. I'd have to go thru a list. But even with only a few million left under the $58M salary cap, we can still exceed that number if we're signing veterans for the league minimum. So in REALITY with Chalmers, Wade, Bosh, and LeBron, we can go out and sign some nice role players.

And we're really going to like the rookies we drafted this season. I like De'Sean Butler A LOT.

Back
Top Bottom