Wade and Bosh coming to Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade and Bosh coming to Miami

Ya Butler is a beast but will he come back as strong as he was in te tourney before he got hurt. I would like to see Keyon Dooling for minimum and QRich back for minimum but doubt that will happen.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

And this probably means goodbye for Haslem. Doubt he signs for minimum.

Not sure if Butler will be ready to go by the time the season begins. But if we can get him back healthy for the second half that kid will do great things. Really sucks that we had to deal Cook.

Ya Butler is a beast but will he come back as strong as he was in te tourney before he got hurt. I would like to see Keyon Dooling for minimum and QRich back for minimum but doubt that will happen.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

And this probably means goodbye for Haslem. Doubt he signs for minimum.
he pretty much said he's going to who ever gives him the money.

Cook had his chance as well as James jones to take that shooter role and they couldn't. QRich definitely lit it up beyond the arc this past season and I believe we need someone like that. If we trade Beasly I believe our lineup will be Chalmers, Wade, James, Bosh, and Joel Anthony.

the plot thickens. could this **** really happen?

Why not funny thing is the salary cap space in the nba went up 2 million dollars, then chris paul telling him that, he just wants a chance of winning a title, which when lebron joins the heat anybody else will not have a chance to win a title

No, JCane we need to be positive. If Lebron signs with Heat we would only have minimum salaries left to fill out our roster. Who would you go after for minimums?

If Lebron comes there should be people lining up at Riley's door begging to be signed for the vet min. You have the old guys looking to latch onto a championship squad, younger guys who've been disappointments looking for a place where if they do well as a role player they'll earn that fat contract. I do hope they manage to keep Joel.

If Lebron comes there should be people lining up at Riley's door begging to be signed for the vet min. You have the old guys looking to latch onto a championship squad, younger guys who've been disappointments looking for a place where if they do well as a role player they'll earn that fat contract. I do hope they manage to keep Joel.

This is the biggest factor many members of the media are overlooking. I keep hearing how it cant work with three fat pigs on the roster, that we wont be able to fill out the rest of the roster with any talent.

First, I say who the **** cares, you got 3 of the top 10 players in the NBA on one squad.
Second,vets will be lining up on Rileys front door begging to sign for the league Vet minimum. Specially those who have never won a championship, like the Gary Paytons or Alonzo's of the world a few years back.

While people might knock him for his attitude, someone like Iverson who has imo been humbled tremendously in the last year or two, could come in here and play for peanuts because he only wants to win a championship.Specially since he knows he is comming in as the 4th best player on the roster and not the #1 guy so his ego shouldnt be inflated.

Then every year over the next 6-7 years we rinse and repeat with different vets in the same situation. This really can become a dynasty. But who am i kidding, Things that are to good to be true usually are.
Heres hoping.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom