We made a run and learned a few things | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We made a run and learned a few things

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
It sucks we lost all those good players. It sucks we paid a player who's currently injured and lost a first rounder we hit on. We made a run. We learned a few things. It's time to reload. I'm OK if the defense loses a step if that means McDaniel, the offense, Tua, Waddle and Achane continue to develop. We'll be players again next off season. Just take a chill pill.

It sucks we lost all those good players. It sucks we paid a player who's currently injured and lost a first rounder we hit on. We made a run. We learned a few things. It's time to reload. I'm OK if the defense loses a step if that means McDaniel, the offense, Tua, Waddle and Achane continue to develop. We'll be players again next off season. Just take a chill pill.
What was the run Miami made?

We upgraded barely at LB and signed a pretty mediocre TE...yay
Don’t agree with you at all.

Jonnu Smith is really, really good. Like, top 10 TE in the NFL good. And a perfect scheme fit.

Brooks and Walker over Baker and Riley isn’t a minor upgrade. Brooks is better than Baker in every way a linebacker can be better than another linebacker. Literally. Even Walker is better than Baker.

Don’t agree with you at all.

Jonnu Smith is really, really good. Like, top 10 TE in the NFL good. And a perfect scheme fit.

Brooks and Walker over Baker and Riley isn’t a minor upgrade. Brooks is better than Baker in every way a linebacker can be better than another linebacker. Literally. Even Walker is better than Baker.
Jonnu Smith is not "really, really good" and nowhere near being a Top 10 TE. The guy averages about 30 receptions and 400 yards a year. He's about as underwhelming as it comes. Walker and Brooks are just "meh" players too.

NE paid top dollar for 2 TEs. He outperformed Kyle Pitts, but pitts is a top 5 pick and probably didn’t fit the scheme. Moving teams shouldn’t be an insta red flag. Context is important
I mean it’s easy to be an upgrade at TE for miami when your top target is Smythe. Hoping he actually gets used but i don’t have high expectations, maybe 700 yards and 5 tds. Slightly better Gesicki

Back
Top Bottom