We need everybody to fully support Moreno. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need everybody to fully support Moreno.

If we want to fully support him, we need to sign a guard

I know he is 32, but he is one of the best guards in the NFL and great in the zone blocking scheme. Plus, Dolphins have more money than they could possibly use this off season.

i don't see a reason why Wharton is not on the team right now. He makes too much sense not to be. Give him a large one year deal to make it happen, and draft a guard in one of the middle rounds of the draft

I would feel great about the running game with he, Pouncey and Shelley Smith in the middle of the line.

It is GREAT thread! I rarely post anything, but this one has me juiced up. Knowshon, you can count on me, I've got your back! You need to know that in case you doubt our support and that's going to make you not play well or something. We love you, man.

support him??!! how bout he does the job he's being paid millions to do, the way he's being expected to do so... and we support the evidence of that! stop treating every player like some glorified deity for cripesake

Back
Top Bottom