We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at the Davis trade, a masterpiece! A second round pick for that bum? great deal
U mean the bum he drafted in the first round that he took over Clay Matthews, Hakeem Nicks and Jarius Byrd. The one he spoke glowingly after he drafted him.

Pat White led the game winning drive against the Titans two days ago, so not sure what you're talking about. he had it in him all the time

A friendly piece of advice. If you're making a case and it requires Pat White to be talented, your case is ****.

Does it count when we do not show mental toughness and get tossed around?

if that happened yeah

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

U mean the bum he drafted in the first round that he took over Clay Matthews, Hakeem Nicks and Jarius Byrd. The one he spoke glowingly after he drafted him.

it's not ireland's fault davis never wanted to be a pro mentally

We need to get a few people together to go to the Miami Dolphins headquarters and start a "Extend Jeff Ireland" rally! Maybe rent a plane and have it fly a "Jeff Ireland is the best NFL GM" banner!

How about we see an actual winning season before we do all that.

if that happened yeah

Oh, so thats how we're suppose to view it. If the unit struggles(our offensive line against Dallas second string players) it never happened. If they play well(Martin vs Jags), then it totally counts.

I like this, it has much more potential for hilarity then blaming Parcells. Not that blaming Parcells doesnt deliver the laughs. I mean, look at this thread. But theres something to be said about new excuses.

if that happened yeah

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Its the GM's job to evaluate them as a total player. I mean he passed on stud Dez Bryant based on his family not on his talent. Ireland also spoke quite glowingly of Pat White and Mark Sanchez in that draft

Jeff Ireland, not responsible for the mental makeup of the players he drafts since 2008! :lol:

I mean, it's not like there were any questions about Davis' character and mentality before draft day. The way he acted as a pro was a total shock to everyone who watched him **** thing up and laugh about it in college.

Oh, so thats how we're suppose to view it. If the unit struggles(our offensive line against Dallas second string players) it never happened. If they play well(Martin vs Jags), then it totally counts.

I like this, it has much more potential for hilarity then blaming Parcells. Not that blaming Parcells doesnt deliver the laughs. I mean, look at this thread. But theres something to be said about new excuses.

we didn't gameplan for Dallas. so much for that. and Dallas kept their starters in their longer than we did

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Yea because 4 straight losing seasons merits an extension. Never realized that some dolphin fans hold their team to such low expectations. This season should determine our GM's fate that is more than fair

Its the GM's job to evaluate them as a total player. I mean he passed on stud Dez Bryant based on his family not on his talent. Ireland also spoke quite glowingly of Pat White and Mark Sanchez in that draft

Do you have tape of such facts? I need tape and actual notarized documents before I take this seriously...otherwise they're just opinions. And opinions can NEVER be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom