Welcome! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hello all!
Just registered today, and i was very surprised to see that the name "Dan Marino" was still available. Anywho, my name is Chris, i'm from Illinois, and as a result havent seen a game on tv all year, but have been following on game tracker. Not many people to talk to about the dolphins here, so i thought it would join.

I'm Bob. In Dallas but just wanted to say I enjoy the site very much. Dolphins have always been my #2 team.

Hi Everyone, my name is Sean.

Im from Sydney Australia. Dont get much NFL action down here, it is cricket and Rugby League (which rules). I have been a huge Dolphins Fan for years, with Dan Marino and Zac Thomas my fav all time players.

potsie said:

Im from Sydney Australia. Dont get much NFL action down here, it is cricket and Rugby League (which rules). I have been a huge Dolphins Fan for years, with Dan Marino and Zac Thomas my fav all time players.

GoCowboys said:
I'm Bob. In Dallas but just wanted to say I enjoy the site very much. Dolphins have always been my #2 team.

:welcome::www:

Welcome to the community!

potsie said:

:welcome: to :fh: Sean!

Good to see another Aussie on board!

Hey everyone, the name's Erik, i go by Sikk Caden which is the MC name. I know what your thinking. WHACK!. Im not here to talk about my music, Im here to talk about PHINS FOOTBALL!!!!. I used to read Phinzone everyday, until they were taken over by a much better site Finheaven!!!! I read the forums almost everday, and I decided that Im gonna start posting.

I rep that 814, City by the lake ya heard?

Dan Marino said:
Hello all!
Just registered today, and i was very surprised to see that the name "Dan Marino" was still available. Anywho, my name is Chris, i'm from Illinois, and as a result havent seen a game on tv all year, but have been following on game tracker. Not many people to talk to about the dolphins here, so i thought it would join.

You definately came to the right place but if your a positive person don't come on here after a loss. Welcome man:D

Sikk Caden said:
Hey everyone, the name's Erik, i go by Sikk Caden which is the MC name. I know what your thinking. WHACK!. Im not here to talk about my music, Im here to talk about PHINS FOOTBALL!!!!. I used to read Phinzone everyday, until they were taken over by a much better site Finheaven!!!! I read the forums almost everday, and I decided that Im gonna start posting.

I rep that 814, City by the lake ya heard?

Welcome man hope to see u postin some stuff on the hip hop thread!

wazzy said:
Welcome man hope to see u postin some stuff on the hip hop thread!

Ive been lookin for some hip-hop threads on here..Cant find anything. Mind pointing me in the right direction?

Back
Top Bottom