Welcome! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

hi my name is jason im a big dolphins fan i dont get to see many game becouse i live in ohio i did go to the miami vs cleveland game man did i get picked on the hole game becouse i had my dolphins stuff on. well i just wanted to say hi

emt924100 said:
hi my name is jason im a big dolphins fan i dont get to see many game becouse i live in ohio i did go to the miami vs cleveland game man did i get picked on the hole game becouse i had my dolphins stuff on. well i just wanted to say hi
Welcome to the site. :welcome: :wave:

If you want to see some clips of the Dolphins game, click the link in my sig called "Nublar Vault".

hi, i'm juan, from colombia, and i am one of the few football fans in colombia, it is really difficult to follow a team right here, they don't broadcast any dolphins game this year, only sunday and monday night games, i have to conform watching the play-by-play on internet but I REALLY LOVE THIS TEAM. I just join in because many times i want to talk about the Phins but nobody here talks about the NFL. Sorry for my bad english

JuanchoColombia said:
hi, i'm juan, from colombia, and i am one of the few football fans in colombia, it is really difficult to follow a team right here, they don't broadcast any dolphins game this year, only sunday and monday night games, i have to conform watching the play-by-play on internet but I REALLY LOVE THIS TEAM. I just join in because many times i want to talk about the Phins but nobody here talks about the NFL. Sorry for my bad english

:welcome: to :fh:

hey i'm JOrdan from Canada - calgary alberta. I've been a phins fan my whole life and must say i really appreciate this site. finally a place for the latest and greatest info regarding the best sports team on earth. love the forums and links and opinions of all the others on here , good job to all.

The Aqua Crush said:
hey i'm JOrdan from Canada - calgary alberta. I've been a phins fan my whole life and must say i really appreciate this site. finally a place for the latest and greatest info regarding the best sports team on earth. love the forums and links and opinions of all the others on here , good job to all.

:welcome: to :fh:

The Aqua Crush said:

Welcome aboard!

Hey, name is Keith, hailing from the Bluegrass state of Kentucky. Bit of old timer as I turn Tom Seaver's uniform number in late January. (Let you figure it out.) Anyway, been a Fin fan all my life and I'm excited as hell in the future that Nick Saban is giving us. I'm looking forward to the draft and the 2006 NFL season. GO DOLPHINS.

Great site!

My name is Grady and I have been a Dolfan all my life! Made my first trip to Miami for a game this year and it will now be an annual trip! I live in Utah and hope more Phins fans show up at the Port O Call to cheer on the Fins!

Fins fan 4-life...the J-E-T-S suck suck suck...nuff said.

Hello and all that jazz.

:dolphins:

My name is Andrew...Huge fan in Vegas!!!!!!! How do I put a logo on my profile?

Back
Top Bottom