Welcome! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hi My name is Alexander. Can anyone tell me if the Dolphins vs. Broncos Game has been blacked out. Did anyone pick up the remaining tickets before 1pm today????

Hello my name is Joey and i've been a dolphin fan since 1982.Its time for our Dolphins to reclaim past glory under Saban and I can't wait for Sunday.

My name is SS20. im a huge dolphins fan, so iguess im in the right spot

Hello fellow FinHeads.
I've been browsing this site for some time now. I pretty much get all my Dolphin info here, so I thought I may as well sign up.
Live in Toronto, Ontario. I've been a Dolphin fan since 1982.
I love playing Madden Ps2 online using the Fins of course.
Glad to be a part of FinHeaven. It truly is the #1 Dolphin site on the web!

Hey everyone, I'm here in Jax. Fl and I'm only 20 but I've been a Fins fans for as long as I can remember. I'm the only girl I know this into football so I 'm glad I found somewhere I could come and talk about my Fins with.

Hey y'all I've been here for a while, but only recently have I begun to unleash my posting abilities...(a little humor there)...so I figure I'd give my profile some mic time...

I'm 24.

Married to a beautiful Sweetie from UF as well.

I'm a financial analyst.

I love playing all kinds of sports...wicked competitive...most recently is ultimate frisbee

I bleed three sets of colors:
Orange and Blue...gators baby!!
Aqua and Orange...fins baby!!
Red and Blue and White and sometimes gray...Bosox baby!!!

A little belated...but that is my hello to all here at Finheaven

Hello dolfn66 here, I was born a Dolfan(1966) the teams first year.

Hello, my name is Mike and I reside in Pembroke Pines FL.
Age 40, been a Dolphin fan since 1978.

Let's cut the penalties down and we'll have a solid season
if we can do that:goof:

Jimmy here, a Mississippi DOL-FAN. Thought I would introduce on this page, I have posted a reply on a few threads since Ive been a member, even introduced a time or two, with no welcomes, only a couple of quotes.. I visit this site all the time, reading the latest Dolphins news, etc. Good luck FINS!!

Jimmy

Howdy.
I'm james, from Australia. Dolphins fan. Enjoying stay already. Spend many hours here.

Thanks for reading. :)

Erik here, from Denver, Colorado. Even though I've lived in the southwest my whole life, I've been Finfan since the day I can remember. I have to tell you, it feels great to strut around this town in my Dolfins jersey! :rofl3:

Alrightttttttt Miami!!!

Hello all My name is mark been a fins fan since i was born in miami 1971 now live in jax looks like a great site from what ive seen so far

Back
Top Bottom