Well, we've bottomed out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, we've bottomed out

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I knew it would end this way because the team didn't get a valuable asset tied up when they had the chance. Errors in the f.o. and by the owner, Stephen Ross are sinking any chance this team had to be exciting to watch.

The 2 guys that brought thrills and emotion and left it all on the field are gone. This is the Joe Philbin era redux. Adam doesn't want to play with Jarvis anymore. I'm real sick of Adam right now and he better have a plan to win this year or he's the next one out. The FO sinks. The Coach is not making me very happy.

I hope they have a plan.

Honestly don't think the ship has sunk to the bottom of the sea yet... I have a high degree of confidence in this org being excellent
at dysfunction and I would therefore expect some more compelling stupidity and ineptitude in the coming months maybe even years...

I went to 3 games last year one in CA and 2 in MIA and have already decided I’m not spending money on the team this year. Not to be a complete downer but with all these lame moves, a bad product on the field and even that new God awful logo (which makes it hard to buy anything other than throwback merch) my 35 years as a Dolphin fan is at a pretty low point. Feels deflating knowing your team will always screw it up and never shows up when it matters most. Maybe I’m overreacting but it’s looking ugly right now

While I don't think we're doomed, I can understand the frustration. We haven't won in 44 years and counting. The FO has made a lot of blunders over the years so it's only fair that the fans will be upset right now. I mean even the cubs won a WS since the last time we went to a super bowl. But everyone will still be here and everyone will still watch the team play and see what they do and to the OP, I agree that Gase didn't want Landry or Ajayi anymore. We'll see what happens moving forward

Ozzy rules!!

It’s a bit too early to tell what the offseason deals will amount to. Bottoming Out was winning only ONE game a few years back. When I hear fans complaining about Miami, I wonder how you all would feel being fans of Cleveland for the past 50 years? I don’t think Landry ever had the same impact as wide receivers like Clayton or Duper who were home run TD threats every time they stepped on the field,,,,of course we don’t have Dan Marino any longer, but I am going to take a wait and see approach.

I think we can win at least six games next year with a healthy Tannehill. You have to let things play out. But I wish we would replace Tannebaum with a GM who can plan better. Instead we overpay for crappy players and let our good homegrown guys head elsewhere.

Dolph, of course, you're right, this one deal didn't sink the team but this Coach has a massive ego and I'm getting tired of his act, real fast. It's difficult, I love the Dolphins but I'm starting to really dislike the owner, the FO and the Coach. The only thing I want to see out of this band of idiots is victories, winning solves everything. After last season I'm out of patience, Cutler, Thomas, Bushrod, Adam loves all of them and they all suck. Get the team together and stop embarrassing the Franchise.

It’s kinda like Josh McDaniels trading away his 2 best players, Marshall & Cutler, while in Denver. After those trades the team went into purgatory. I know it was the 2 head cases but talent wise they were the best Denver had

It’s kinda like Josh McDaniels trading away his 2 best players, Marshall & Cutler, while in Denver. After those trades the team went into purgatory. I know it was the 2 head cases but talent wise they were the best Denver had
They didn't win much with Landry so... and to be honest neither did Cutler or Marshall.

I knew it would end this way because the team didn't get a valuable asset tied up when they had the chance. Errors in the f.o. and by the owner, Stephen Ross are sinking any chance this team had to be exciting to watch.

The 2 guys that brought thrills and emotion and left it all on the field are gone. This is the Joe Philbin era redux. Adam doesn't want to play with Jarvis anymore. I'm real sick of Adam right now and he better have a plan to win this year or he's the next one out. The FO sinks. The Coach is not making me very happy.

I hope they have a plan.

I hear you, it can be really depressing. I mean, we haven’t won a playoff game since 2000. A seventeen year drought sucks, there’s no two ways about that.

It really does feel eerily reminiscent of the Philbin shenanigans, but I’m holding out hope that Adam Gase really does have a vision for the future of this team.

I’m as bummed out as anyone with the mishandling of Jarvis Landry contract, but I’m still really looking forward to the draft. If we can actually hit on some players, who knows how this season will shake out.

As far as Tannenbaum goes, that’s a heavy albatross around our collective necks that just mystifies. One can only hope that Ross comes to his senses at some point, or starts to surround himself with more knowledgeable football minds, rather than a gaggle of stiff suits misguiding him.

People are so damn wishy-washy. Of course they have a plan so just sit back and let it play out. Maybe it will work maybe it won't. You know what we do know for sure though, an offense revolving around Jarvis Landry does not make for a successful offense. 4 years of proof. He isn't a game changer and in my opinion was holding us back.

People are so damn wishy-washy. Of course they have a plan so just sit back and let it play out. Maybe it will work maybe it won't. You know what we do know for sure though, an offense revolving around Jarvis Landry does not make for a successful offense. 4 years of proof. He isn't a game changer and in my opinion was holding us back.

Thank you.

I share in a lot of Dolphins fans frustrations, only my frustrations are with those fans not the team.

It's shocking how some people regard Jarvis as a special talent. He's not even close to a special talent.

I've refrained from posting much since yesterday because I am just so damn disappointed in a lot of "fans".

Landry is safe, safe doesn't win in the NFL. I'd rather see Jakeem Grant catch 50 passes, than Landry catch 100.

People are so damn wishy-washy. Of course they have a plan so just sit back and let it play out. Maybe it will work maybe it won't.

It won't. Unless their plan is: Don't get fired. In which case it probably will work out, for a few years at least.

Back
Top Bottom